Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 20/3 Mahavidyas & memory loss

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Shivji is remembering his Paravti van's memories. Ganesh reminds him it's time for food. He asks ganesh did he eat? He feeds him, Ganesh tells him let him try, as he is mother'd favourite'll get her soon.

Jaya, Vijaya gives Parvati her cloths which are of a married woman, she asks why is everyone looking at her suspiciously? Mena comes, handles the situation, giving her different cloths. With tears in her eyes Mena says not only you but your entire Sansar has changed.

At kailash Ganesh gets ready to go to get his mother back. Asks the Ganas how does he look? Is he looking weak? Mother will say I didn't looks after myself in her absence. Nandi gives him sweets to eat. Ganesh takes Shivji's blessings, says mother can not forget her child. You need not worry & prepare to welcome mata. Shivji blesses him.

Mermaid sees a Deva coming in his chariot towards her eggs. She trys to stop him but her eggs are broken under running chariot. She comes out of water, is sad seeing her broken eggs which may have taken birth. Looking at the Sky she asks for justice for her loss.

Shivji is sitting on his aasan. 10 Mahavidyas, appear.  They are Mahakali, Tara, Tripurasundari, Bhuvaneshwari, Tripurbhairavi, Bagala, Matangi, Chinnmasta, Dhumavati & Kamala. ( though they seem to be the Nav-Durgas) Devi Bhuvaneshwari tells him, as long as they were in Parvati, World's balance was maintained as of Purush & Prakriti's. Now  You need to remind her everything. Till then what should we do? Shivji tell Devi Bhuvaneshvari, the Mahavidyas are responsible for protection, wealth, knowledge, Ridhhi, Sidhhi etc in this World. You all stay in Kailash's Yoni mandal & wait for my aavanah.

Parvati is dressing up. Is about to put sindur, says mirror can not lie, why am I feeling different today? Jaya,  Vijaya assures her there is nothing wrong with her. But Parvati is disturbed.

At Sea a child is born, the shield protecting the energy breaks & a baby is seen. Samudra takes the baby in his hand.

At Vaikunth, Brhmaji tells Vishnuji, Shivji's krodhagni has taken form of a child. Informing him in such circumstances will not be right. Vishnuji agrees, says we'll only handle this situation. This child should be given to someone good.

Parvati is making Rangoli, it turns out to be Shiv-Shakti's dancing form. Mena & Himavan are happy, she says this indicates she'll remember everything soon. Jaya, vijaya too agrees,saying soon she'll remember & will know the reason for her current state.

Parvati doesn't like her rangoli, she destroys it. Says why am I getting such thoughts? I'll not make this Rangoli. She leaves. Himavan tells Mena, they'll have to do Narayan's aavahan, only he can solve this problem. Parvati remembers some figure, which is not clear. She breaks the mirror.

At Parvati van Shivji is standing near Shivpriya plant says even I am disturbed, but I know the reason & you don't remember. I am waiting for you to remember everything.

Precap: Ganesh reaches Himavan's palace. Seeing Paravti he thinks mother must have sensed my presence. Paravti comes towards him.

A voiceover says will Ganesh be able to remind Parvati? Vishnuji & Shivji's face says no.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gopiii thumbnail
Thanks for the WU. Not a very convincing episode. 
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did they just recycle the Navadurgas for the Mahavidyas? πŸ˜†
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Somehow Mohit has lost his magic as Mahadev. He looked very dull today...and looking at tubelights πŸ˜† Parvati was violentπŸ˜† and Ganesh to convince again? Why Mahadev himself is not doing anything?
Kal El thumbnail
That story of a chariot destroying the eggs seems vaguely familiar. They got it from somewhere and reinvented it for this show (like they used Kalidas' ideas for recent episodes). It was probably not even a mermaid in the original story but some animal. Perhaps it's from the Panchatantra or Jataka tales? Or the Kathasaritsagara?πŸ€” Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
today's epi was a bit boring...and god knows mohit stares at whom all the time...sonarika was looking good today and fresh also..
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Kal El

Did they just recycle the Navadurgas for the Mahavidyas? πŸ˜†

They did that. Why can't they differntiate between Dasha Mahavidyas & Nav-Durgas?
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poor Golu molu ,,,i don't want him to cry for his parents  issues ..πŸ˜’.Soon some one give her hypnotherapy or call Brain Weiss  so that ,she can remember her past janmas  soon ...πŸ€“
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update on this totally fictional track
Kal El thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

They did that. Why can't they differntiate between Dasha Mahavidyas & Nav-Durgas?

LOL maybe it was just cheaper and faster to do that πŸ˜†