Amrit Manthan

WU 20 March -- Agam decides to know the truth ..

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts with Sunita telling Agam that before she says to Nimrit to cook khicdi for him she cooked it her self , Nimrit told Sunita to sit , then she served food to everyone , She gave food to Tej and said that today i have cooked your favorite sabzi and with my own hands , Agam gets angry , then Nimrit told Sunita that mummy Ji have your food before your serial comes or else whole night you'll be thinking what will happen , Nimrit said to Mahi that Papa what are you doing ? you know you have to take you medicine before food , so she gave him medicine , when she went to Agam to serve him food , Agam said that i have problem with this khicdi .. So Nimrit said oh i don't know but i'll make new for you , Agam said No and said that i am also not feeling hungry . He leaves the dining table .

Amrit went to the servant to ask him about the call , so he said go there , Bani was talking in the P.C.O but Amrit cannot see her face , as her face was in wall side , Amrit saw another P.C.O and went there , Bani calls Nimrit , Amrit calls Agam .
Amrit asked Agam why did you did this ? why did you save Nimrit ? while Bani told Nimrit about the incident happened in the camp . Nimrit told Bani that she had did good . Amrit said to Agam that there must be any plan of Nimrit inside by stopping you at the palace , While Nimrit told Bani that Mr.Sardar , is staying at the palace as he saved Nimrit from the snake , Bani said to Nimrit to take good care of him and keep him at home , un till Bani doesn't comes home , Amrit said to Agam to get out of palace so Agam said No i will not as i got this chance to live with my parents , i would not give up this chance . Both Amrit and Bani turned off the calls and went away .

Agam was thinking about the thing happened in the dining table , one side he thinks about good that how Nimrit was caring Sunita and Mahi while at the other side he remembers Nimrit and Tej scenes .

Nimrit comes to Agam and said that i have cooked another khicdi for you , so Agam said i have told you that i am not feeling hungry , so Nimrit said that you disagreed but your health said to me that you must eat it , She gave the tray to Agam , the tray was about to fall , Nimrit hold it , and inspite of this she hold Agam's hand too .
Then she said to Agam that i am serving this in the table so he come there . Nimrit served the food , Agam comes , he was eating then , the khicdi get little bit in agam's face , so nimrit told Agam to clean it , AFTER he had finished his dinner , Nimrit asked him about the relations , which hurt him , so Agam said i don't want  to remember them any more , while Nimrit was leaving Agam told her everything and Nimrit adviced him that leave this hatred it will only get you in loss, after she lefted , Agam said that i told her everything and no sign of any confusion in her face , is she really good or bad ?

Sunita told Mahi that she feels as if Sehgal is his own relative , Agam was hearing this all , Mahi said that don't forget what Amrit did to Nimrit , she hates her so much but Nimrit still try till the last to make her good , Agam got confused , 
The childrens were leaving , Bani went to take her luggage and the girl locked her , And ticked her name in the list , 

Agam said to himself that who is right Amrit or Nimrit i have to find out ...When every one arrived , Bani was not there , Jojo cries . Bani was knocking the door , Amrit come and opened her both says you , you . Then Bani told she is lefted here alone , so Amrit said Oh in this night we have to stay here only ... 

Precap : Agam said to Nimrit that I have heard you was a princess and you have a sister , Amrit , So Nimrit said that she is not my sister so Agam said why ? Nimrit said because she had fetched the most beautiful relation of My life .. Agam said which relation ?

This episode was really nice with good scenes ... Dont forget to rate this episode here : rate epi of 20/03/13 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prishadbest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tfs. really enjoyed watching it...
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Originally posted by: prishadbest

tfs. really enjoyed watching it...

yes Me too ... 😊
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice episode indeed mahek 
thank you for the update😊

precap of today's episode👍🏼 interesting one
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bge80i4VZrs[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bge80i4VZrs
Edited by anasuya43 - 11 years ago
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for The WU Mehak
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Originally posted by: anasuya43

very nice episode indeed mahek 

thank you for the update😊

precap of today's episode👍🏼 interesting one
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bge80i4VZrs[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bge80i4VZrs

yes Anasuya Ji indeed it was an awesome or superb episode 
hats off to cv's 👏👏
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update mehak .. thanks for the precap anasuya ji.
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Mehak..Lovely episode today..

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@aasthanup

Nice to see you again Aastha😊after a long time
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail