Thendral Update Wed Mar 20, 2013

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

wow pearl..that was a short n crisp one...just what was needed for the episode...
GD shouts at shyamala for not buying some shares she had asked her because the net was down and blah blah...
wondering why GD sent prabha packing home...does she want the office to herself to do some underhand dealings...nothing that she cant do at home with a laptop...
so lav gets a point and her way...nithish expressions at the doctor was good!

Originally posted by vjayam

wow pearl..that was a short n crisp one...just what was needed for the episode...
GD shouts at shyamala for not buying some shares she had asked her because the net was down and blah blah...
wondering why GD sent prabha packing home...does she want the office to herself to do some underhand dealings...nothing that she cant do at home with a laptop...
so lav gets a point and her way...nithish expressions at the doctor was good!

Thanks Jeya for the short note about GD.
Maybe she is going to plan something around that time.

Thanks Pearl for the update...

Appa mudiyala... mute la pathathe ivlo kadupa iruke olunga volume track mattum irunthiruntha...😲. Romba kodumai...

Ethavathu solli intha Suchi ya gali panna kudathu: Insider Trading, Fraudulent charges in Australia, illati Gisel FF. Can't they find one interesting line of action.. Shyamala you too..

Though was happy about not having sound felt bad when it wasn't there for M and K cute scenes. Can any one give brief update on what did K and her mom talked about?

Tomorrow I guess it will be Deepa, Shyamala and T meet. Come-on girls do something interesting!!!

Edited by viswai123 - 11 years ago
Thx for the update!

grr suchi behaves exactly like charu 😡 Ennama scene pottufying akkara vazhiyudhu prabha loser believes her completely. Big aapu waiting for him. She telling not to mistake and asking are you physically and mentally fit...  ROFL the loser deserves it!

Kalyani family scene was too cute. Hope Kumaran at least leave this pair happy. K's mom saying nimmadhiya she will close her eyes sounds like a bad signal. 😕

Can't really blame Lav !
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Hahahaha...I thought director kei kadupula anthaa scenes a mute la potutarunu...but when I saw MK scenes also on mute I realised...real technical problem nu.

Sema escape Pearl akka!
thanks for update pearl. lucky escape!
doctor gave good advice - will periamma listen?

why mallippo and halwa? iva definite aa nadula is going to call...on the pretext of some share...possibly thannodadhu of buvana's jewels!
Thank for the update... So fed up there not showing the leads... Why can't showing like hindi serials...
Thanks for the updates Pearl.

I have totally lost interest in this serial that I am not watching it anymore.

First the director screwed up Thirumathi Selvam and now this