*~Daal Baati Churma Times # 1~*Updated!!!

Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Guys I am starting this thread,For our Weekly fun on Diya aur Baati Hum Forum.I will be posting this every week.

The ladies Gift Meena a doll with blackened face.And a message is given out that Babies are babies and neither the gender matters nor the skin color.๐Ÿ‘
Mohit Ratty hurts himself with a stool and Emily comes running to help him.Bhbaho starts ranting at Emily and orders her to stay way from Mahaan Mohit and Emily goes to the entrance closes it and locks the door Emily clearly states that If she (Emily )is going to unmarried mother then Responsible for this is her son Mohit Mahaan.Everyone is shocked and Meena blurts out that she thought Momli were friends but they were doing dirty Hanky panky things!Vickrams asks about it to Meena covers it up by saying she just saw  them together once.Mohit clearly denies and even says he does not know who emily is?๐Ÿ˜ฒSandhya questions him about watch and he taunts Sandhya saying she is the educated one and This watch is not only with him in whole wrold ( Putar we are talking about Hanumaan Gali ) Emily decides to fight!
PRECAP:
Rathi Parivaar receives a court notice from Emily's lawyer.

Holi Day starts and Bhabho tells everyone to apply oil so Skin doesn't get harmed by the Colors.Sandhya applies oil on Suraj's face and arms.Meena Vickram share a romantic moment.Bhbaho tells Meena that she will not play Holi and will stay with her as she is    Pregnant!๐ŸฅฑMeena is upset.There is knock on the door and Sandhya comes with a notice she informs everyone that Emily has filed a case and has asked court to match Mohit's DNA with her unborn baby.Everyone is shocked and Gulaal Thaal falls from Mohit's hand and Sandhya notices him shivering.But he manages saying all his sanskaars so he will go through the test and prove Emily wrong.๐Ÿ˜กHe then goes to his room and while opening the door he hurts his finger.Sandhya comes and bandages his finger and asks him once again about the truth and she also says that she will help him in solving the matter and getting married to Emily but Mohit denies.

PRECAP:

A Team comes to take Mohit for DNA Test,RP shocked.

Episode starts with Everyone playing Holi and Meena and Bhbaho standing aside.Songs starts playing"Maari ye Mangetar Nakhrewali re..!" Meena starts dancing and Stops when Bhabho stares at her.Meena sees a woman applyiing color on Vickram and gets furious Bhabho tells her to calm down as that woman is like aunt to Vickram.But hiding from Bhabho Meena throws a waterfilled Balloon at that aunty and acts as she is not watching.๐Ÿ˜†Here Surya apply color on eachother and share a eyelock.A Team comes to take Mohit to the van for DNA Test. ( Haila Home Service ) They make Mohit wear a id card and takes him with themselves.Here Meena sees a woman coming to her with color in her hands and she opens her arms to hug her but woman crosses meena and hugs other lady standing behind meena.Meena is dissapointed and Bhabho glares at her.Mohit is going with the team when he signals his one friend and  that friend comes with group of people and start throwing colors in that fuss Mohit exchanges id card with his friend and they both paint there faces and Mohit leaves,The team leaves with the other guy.Sandy notices a man dancing with his finger bandaged and she remembers bandaging Mohit's finger.SHe then runs to the van and sees a man giving dna sample an dis waering rings and no bandage she understands and goes to suraj,She shares her doubts with suraj and Bhabho overhears everything and bashes Sandhya for accusing mohit wrongly.Sandhya picks up a pipe and wahses mohit's face and everyone is shocked to see mohit,Bhabho slaps him hard, RP Returns to Rathi House,Sandhya says that there is only one solution and that is MoMli Marriage.

PRECAP:

Bhabho orders Sandhya to travel to village alongwith Emily and Convince Maasa for this  Marriage and if she is unable to convince maasa then this will be considered her first mistake.

(Sorry No Pics posted yet! Will update as soon as pics are posted on forum)

Will be posted Tonight.

Will be posted Tomorrow Night.
Ok So Who is the first Bechaara whose Fashion sense needs to be Trashed? None other than Bhabasa!Bhabhasa Your Kurta's are so oldthat they look Ghisa Pita so please order couple of New Kurta's.Puleeezzz.

Mari Re Meena Moment Of The Week was none other than when Meena blurts out That She saw Mohit-Emily Together! And Then she covers it up by saying she just saw them together and assumed as if they were
 colleagues.

Tuh1's VM on Teri Deewani.Due to some problems can't embed it,so please watch it through this link:

( I really Love you Suraj but I am unable to decide what you are? Hottie or Cutie? )
Yup It was none other than When Vickram said Bhabho will kick Mohit out and Meena after giving he hilarious Expression said"Acha hai Ji uske baad ghar ka batwaara sirf do logon mein Hoga!"๐Ÿคฃ

Although She is not official Beendni yet but This title will definitely Go To Emily I am still grinning on her "Kaan Khol ker Suno Bhabho!" and "Jhoot Sab Khoot" Loved it!The way she decided in the heat of the moment that she will fight for her right!

These award goes to Mohit Ratty , The way he lied unnecessarily about his Sanskaar's and all! The less said The Better!๐Ÿ˜ก

The Dialogue came from Vickram that " Bhbaho will drag Mohit to the entrance and tell him to turn around and then will kick him out of the house and Me and Suraj Bhaiya will Beat him!"

When Will Suraj Kiss Sandhya?

DABH Frustration Thread by -ZoyaAsadKhan-.

It Was when Suraj signalled Sandhya to show her Bhabho and Mohit talking by hitting her with his elbow!๐Ÿ˜ณ

When Sandhya tried to Decode the Signal talks between MoMli during GodhBharai Ceremony.๐Ÿ‘

The OMG Scene Of The Week was DNA Home Service,I was totally shocked,I mean till date I have seen Mobile Book stores,Restaurants,Pizza huts etc but Laboratory 1st time!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Suraj and Sandhya applying color at eachother and the way they both caressed eachother's cheeks was Haye Rabba, Loved the eyelock but I wish the scene should have been long,And The dance was also awesome.

Ok Last Week few posts on our Forum made us enjoy and giggle together,and that member who made those posts is PadBear.Keep posting such posts dear.

So Who can be Besharam? The one who openly made Surya's SuhaagRaat post and gave gifts which would help them with their SR.None other then  ami-dabh.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sorry I Haven't received any siggy untill now as soon as I will receive I will post it over here.๐Ÿ˜ณHere is a beautiful Creation made by surya4ever12:

Please vote for your favourite ff on this poll post you have time till today midnight! here is the link:

Tuh1 For the wonderful VideoMix.
NikhilSahai For the wondeful High Quality Episode Snaps.
surya4ever12 For the beautiful creation.

+ I Need volunteers who can make siggies for the winners of like ff of the week,Vm of the week,Wittiest person of the week,Siggy of the week etc. I will be really very thankfull  if anyone is willing to do it.๐Ÿ˜ณ

This will increase activity on Our Forum and People will take interest I hope you all will Co-operate with me.๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Edited by I-Luv-Rashi - 11 years ago
WOW! Love the post and have seen it in many other forums as well! This is an awesome post, love the sections and what you thought was best! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Why don't you PM a few people from the forum maybe then there will be more awareness and they will comment and participate! Also, PM the MOD's of the forum and suggest a weekly idea for this and they will post a sticky on the idea if they feel it is appropriate!

Also, thanks for putting my FF on your list... means a lot! โค๏ธ 
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

WOW! Love the post and have seen it in many other forums as well! This is an awesome post, love the sections and what you thought was best! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Why don't you PM a few people from the forum maybe then there will be more awareness and they will comment and participate! Also, PM the MOD's of the forum and suggest a weekly idea for this and they will post a sticky on the idea if they feel it is appropriate!

Also, thanks for putting my FF on your list... means a lot! โค๏ธ 

Aww thanks  For loving it Dear,And I too Love your ff. But have read only first few parts as I am bit busy!I have pm-ed mods but Erum is on Leave and Resham is not replying lest wait for reply!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Feel free to discuss DABH here.:-)
Aww you're welcome... oh really? I will send you a PM when I update that way you can read at ease when you are free! ๐Ÿ˜ณ You are a superb writer only read a few parts as well don't have time due to college workload... keep it up! Oh right... why don't you just PM people so they will come and comment here!
@Alina:- Your idea is very good n selected categories are well-thought.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Good effort Alina.  Best of luck.
Superb thread!Alina,loved it
Very nice! โญ๏ธ Keep it up!