Frequent Posters

Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Superb thread Alina ๐Ÿ‘ Good job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey dr NICE THREAD๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผnd thanx for considering my VM as a part of your mindblowing thread bt dr the song of the VM is not Teri Deewani its Saiyyan neways its ok nd let me tell u that this weekend i am going to upload a VM on the song Teri deewani so u hve used that in ADVANCE so no prob๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tuh1

Hey dr NICE THREAD๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผnd thanx for considering my VM as a part ofyour mindblowing thread bt dr the song of the VM is not Teri Deewani its Saiyyan neways its ok nd let me tell u that this weekend i am going to upload a VM on the song Teri deewani so u hve used that in ADVANCE so no prob๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ok dear do pm so I can add it in next weeks DBC thread.an yes I have received numerous pm's saying that YouTube is blocked in Pakistan so they can't watch it.It will be good for them of you also upload dailymotion links for your vm and I must say they all are awesome loved them.And do pm me whenever you make a new vm as now onwards I am going to post DBC thread every week.

Regards,
Alina.
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anyone here??? wanna share a bad news! ๐Ÿ˜ญEdited by I-Luv-Rashi - 11 years ago
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

what happened alina

oh dear mine internet connection got some problems and they are saying it will take 2 solve it.So now I am using my phone for browsing and now you all cannot see all those colorful glittery posts from me till sunday. ๐Ÿ˜ญ now whichever post I make will be a simple post without colorful font or picturs or glittery font till sunday.

Did you like the thread I have updated it?
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes alina 
i commented on it 
it is simply superb
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

yes alina

i commented on it
it is simply superb

Awww Thank You.Now we can have healthy discussions on Daal baati Churma times on weekends too.:)
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Hello,

As you all know on our forum we are having a Os contest regarding Holi so Anyone who wants to take part in this OS competition and write something creative but is confused about something like how to start?,what characters should involve or any other query or problem feel free to pm me and ask you questions.I promise I will reply you and try to solve you problem.So buck up and pen down your imaginations.

Regards,
Alina.

Hi Frndz,

Feel free to disscuss dabh here as here on this thread all happenings minor or major of dabh will be present you can comment on them,you can give your views on summary of week episodes.You all can also share pictures or anything on this thread.its for you all to discuss whats in and whats out about Diya aur Baati Hum.:-)

Regards,
Alina.
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good work Alina ..๐Ÿ‘
i loved it