jeannie aur juju WU 20.3.13

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
episode starts with jeannie sayig 2 priya that she is gonna 2 marry vicky priya statrs crying jeannie thinks she shud have talked more gently n she tries 2 pacify her and priya says only i will marry vicky and no one else and priya went of from there and the scene shifts to the office vela saying 2 juju how overni8 ur feeling 4 jeannie changed ? wat answer will u give to priya , boss and ur parents ? if the people of jeannie land came the whole world will come 2 know tht u r marrying a jeannie  jin jora cant control his anger and by magic he makes vela a statue and makes him sit at the top meanwhile jeannie appears there and jinn jorehaan somehow manages to save himself and he turns vela normal and the meanwhile everyone comes to know about it and they question vicky about it and he(jinn jorehaan) gives a rude reply to pratap and he feels hurt and pratap asks u have 2 think in these kinds of siuation and priya asks him how can he do it with her and he again gives rude and rough replies 2 all and went of from there and the scene shifts at home there jeannie was confused to choose anyone one of 4 sarees which were on the tablen and she chooses a red color saree and asks how i am looking juju ? then juju s voice calling jeannie is heard and she turns around and see the bottle(don t know whether she sees juju or not) but she was approaching the bottle

the episode ends on her face

precap : jeannie asking vicky (jinn jorehaan) whether he called kuku and tuku ? jinn jorehaan (is his mind) already there r so many idiotic creatures on this earth to tackle and now 2 more ? i cant bear anymore and he gets back to his original form and jeannie turns around and sees him and she screams loudly and juju is still in the bottle
Edited by jeanniejuju1111 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail
it is my duty dear to provide the forum and members with WU every tuesday and wednesday 
Dr.Fear thumbnail
mention not and once read the above comment by me (under ani s reply)
Nadiine_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeanniejuju1111

mention not and once read the above comment by me (under ani s reply)

but we have to thank you for it thats what they all do on other forums 2😊
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
see sumi we all love u loadz
Maneet7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a ton sweety.. finally jinnie comes no abt jin jora yay so happy
Dr.Fear thumbnail
u know there is one more saying

the only thing which is not needed to be seen but felt by oneself is

LOVE

and wen u r turning if stunnerz ?????😃

Nadiine_ thumbnail

u know there is one more saying

the only thing which is not needed to be seen but felt by oneself is

LOVE

and wen u r turning if stunnerz ?????😃

your right ðŸ˜›

almost i think 1000 post isnt it?
Dr.Fear thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nadiine_

your right ðŸ˜›

almost i think 1000 post isnt it?

u will not turn a if stunnerz now dear u will turn a goldie and pls one favour wen u r at 999th post u shud inform me first pls dear do this favour 2 me
Nadiine_ thumbnail

u will not turn a if stunnerz now dear u will turn a goldie and pls one favour wen u r at 999th post u shud inform me first pls dear do this favour 2 me

Oke sure i will let you know ðŸ˜Š