WU 20 3 13. MS knows truth,TVS wants to tell Sugni

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose.lavender thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks,Chalhov.

You did a great job with the updates for PSH for the past 11 months and I did appreciate it very much👏.
Hoping to see you regularly on this forum even though the show is ending!So sad about that.😭
All good wishes for the future.
Take care and keep well.
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU
Why they r wasting time on others!!Want more SugVi and one thing is ott-Maa Thakurain isn't thinking abt Adi at all
So the truth will be open to Sugni,very good-chayen se donoko ek hona hai
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for update, but what happened to ADI ?
Ruchi98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks. Just 2 more episodes. Will miss psh a lot. But still a little happy that vikram and sugni will be together in the end. Love them and will miss them a lot when psh ends. Want a season 2 soon with vikram and sugni as a jodi.
Surish thumbnail
sunnyroshi thumbnail
Thanks Chal for the update. Tomorrow is going to be interesting.
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Chal,  for doing updates for us  all these months!!!!  
Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Chal for the Update.

We are all presuming TVS & Sugni will end up with each other but what if the CVs show TVS bringing Sugni & Adi together then.  They sprung a shocker on us by making TVS put sindoor on Sugni's head.  so what if they give us another shocker.

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Chalov for the write  up.

They are still showing too much havali crap and rushing the resolution of the main issue. At this rate we will be lucky if we see  VICHU take the phera before the end of the show. The writers tortured us for 8 months and now we will get 8 minutes of seeing VICHU happy and together😡

Savi

I understand your point, Reva is being turned into a saint. If that happens then we will collectively throw something at our screens !!!
But I don't think that will happen as they said in SBS that VICHU are getting married as the show is ending. There is also another site which gives spoilers of the shows that are ending and that said the same thing and I believe Nandish has left already.
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago