Posted: 11 years ago
Hello All!!

Sorry for the delay in opening the thread so late. But now i guess there is a serious need for this thread to open.

I know that many of you are not happy with the current story line and the upcoming story line too. And I can see we are getting many frustrations posts of the members and before the situation gets worse, we have decided to open up this thread.

Vent out all ur frustrations here itself and no more diff. topics on this Please. If i found any, i'm gonna merge into this. If ever u don't see ur post, think it has been merged in this.

Make good use of this thread to vent ur frustrations, disappointment on show/cast.

Do Remember few things

Do NOT Bash any actor.
Do NOT Bash any member as everyone has ri8 to share their views.
DO NOT use abusive language.

If u find anything uncomfortable or so, please Report to us, will be look into the matter.

Regards

Swetha & Autumn.
Junoon Dev Team

thanks sweta ..will be useful 
agar shadi hota h naa ..then trp toh gaya hi samjho ..loyal fans bhi jayenge :(

junoon(mithvi) lovers will not watch for sure :(
  • @cv
    we can accept the misunderstanding btw Mithvi but PLEASE NO SHADI of Meera-Akash

• Precap was very scary .. please shadi mat karwana ... 

Just knew it that Aakash couldn't just make a turn around like that =( Didn't watch the show for one week and everything happens then =| 

How long till Meera-Prithvi get together? I think it's too much of 'nafrat' now. Can we get some light hearted moments as well between the two? 

And yes, by no means should Meera-Aakash get married !!  That would just ruin everything.
Thank u very much swetha di.realy n this situation this thread was badly needed.
I just cn't see prithvi's meera with anyone else.this mariage just cn't hapen at any cost.mithvi r made for each other.nd they r destined to b together.
Thanks, it was much needed in current circumstances
We needed this thread... can I just grrr grr and grrr and get out my frustration without saying anything else😭 big time disappointed
Originally posted by funkylicious

We needed this thread... can I just grrr grr and grrr and get out my frustration without saying anything else😭 big time disappointed

Me too.

There was a time I couldn't wait for the next epi and this time around I missed 2 whole weeks and only watched because I had to do the WU.  I have not found much that I like since they went to the city.  Even though Ajay is doing a fab job with his character I don't care for the current story line.

I wish they had continued in the village or at the very least wrapped up a lot of the unanswered questions from there such as:

1) why did Mithvi get married in the first place?
2) what happened to bellman?
3) why does Lakhu hate Sudha so much?
4) why did bhabi blame Miu (a child) for bellman's current condition?
5)  I'm sure there's more but can't recall at this moment but I would have liked to see how Sunheri could have been a problem between Mithvi.

I still don't get why they had to leave in such a hurry...also is Sudha completely better now?  Is her cancer in remission?  When were they going to tell Ramu about her illness?

So many more questions left unanswered...😕