Shiva will be back to being anasakta?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I was watching the episode today and strangely it reminded me of the days where Shiva would test Parvathi at the time of her penance. Actually that part of DKDM was authentic so I enjoyed immensely.

Now what made me think of those times is, Shiva was anasakta , he was viragi. As much as he has the responsibility of maintaning the santulan of this srishti, I think he should make a run for it. He has no responsilities. His daughter is married. His sons are settled. He is not the one to interfer in their life ( DKDM Shiva is more western then the scriptures had dipicted 😊 ). So Why would he need Parvathi? If the only reason is the balance of the prakriti and purusha, then it is the lamest of all. All the mushy sweet talk on their 2nd honeymoon is hollow and pompous. If I left the house my husband would atleast try and talk to me ( I hope 😊 ). If he stands there and talks to himself then my kids will call for an ambulance. 

Before any one gets upset that I am treating Mahadev as mortal, Sorry, I am not the serial makers are. If Shakti is Shiva and Shiva is Shakti, Shakti could never forget him nor herself. They are 2 sides of a sigular conciousness. How foolish is to project them a mere mortals with human imperfections and impurities. Nevertheless, CVs have chosen this path so I think they will stick to his viragi / anasakta state. The only difference is instead of going to rudrabhoomi he will go to parvathi van.

What do you think? I must admit, today I felt like I was watching one of the starplus serial
Originally posted by Shakti_Shiva

I was watching the episode today and strangely it reminded me of the days where Shiva would test Parvathi at the time of her penance. Actually that part of DKDM was authentic so I enjoyed immensely.

Now what made me think of those times is, Shiva was anasakta , he was viragi. As much as he has the responsibility of maintaning the santulan of this srishti, I think he should make a run for it. He has no responsilities. His daughter is married. His sons are settled. He is not the one to interfer in their life ( DKDM Shiva is more western then the scriptures had dipicted 😊 ). So Why would he need Parvathi? If the only reason is the balance of the prakriti and purusha, then it is the lamest of all. All the mushy sweet talk on their 2nd honeymoon is hollow and pompous. If I left the house my husband would atleast try and talk to me ( I hope 😊 ). If he stands there and talks to himself then my kids will call for an ambulance. 

Before any one gets upset that I am treating Mahadev as mortal, Sorry, I am not the serial makers are. If Shakti is Shiva and Shiva is Shakti, Shakti could never forget him nor herself. They are 2 sides of a sigular conciousness. How foolish is to project them a mere mortals with human imperfections and impurities. Nevertheless, CVs have chosen this path so I think they will stick to his viragi / anasakta state. The only difference is instead of going to rudrabhoomi he will go to parvathi van.

What do you think? I must admit, today I felt like I was watching one of the starplus serial

I totally agree. 🤣Btw if people were going to get upset that you are treating Mahadev as mortal, then about 90 percent of us will be banned from this forum.

Epitome of manhood is shown to be doing what our society claims to be unmanly...cry at the drop of a hat. 

@speedgal .. Thank you for the support.. My jaw dropped watching today's ( yesterday's depending on which part of world you live in 😊 ) episode... I didn't understand any of it. We Indians are pretty intuitive about stories and climaxes. This totally evaded me even for a fictional story.
It is still today for me in the US ðŸ˜›.

I would like to direct you to Sonarika's AT and to C.N.A.T. You will realize that you are not alone in getting confused over what is shown and how Adi Shakthi and Shiva ( not to mention, Murugan, Ganesha, Vishnu, Lakshmi, Brahma and Saraswathi  ) are characterized in the show. 

Like for alcohol addiction treatment, there are 12 steps to dealing with Dkdm. Most of us there are slightly past the acceptance stage. Input from you and others who are knowledgeable and do proper research help the rest of us should understand the different stories from different parts of India. To be fair, the Dkdm team also start off with a story that is mostly rooted in one of the Puranas. It is when they decide to add masala to it that we get confused. Well, this Parvathi getting selective amnesia is an exception. No one so far has heard of it..

As I said, unless someone opens a thread to specifically tell a related story, us confused lot are in one of the above mentioned threads. please do join us there. If nothing else, it is fun.
you both are hilarious ..i found DKDM shiva is egoist and chauvinistic no offense 
im not as much knowledgable as of you all but what i understood from the beginning till now is its a daily show so CVS adding as much as masala elements they can to be honest most of the time i never felt lyk im watching a typical mytho show😉
Some of the masala is what is keeping viewers glued in to the show. I mean the treatment of the show is not of a typical mytho and it is in the form of a daily soap so they have to add their tidbits here and there

But I agree with what you say there Shakti loosing herself completely is something am not understanding too. It makes no sense and where are they going with this is the confusion. Will she be lost like this till the time Jalandhar grows up..!!😕