Hollywood Movies & Stars

Hugh Jackman has nothing to lose in new wolverine

ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

hugh jackman has nothing left to lose in new wolverine image 130529 a 1363688419 470 75 Hugh Jackman has nothing left to lose in new Wolverine image

The Wolverine has unveiled a new image online, featuring Hugh Jackman's titular hero brandishing blood-stained claws that are at odds with his sharp black suit.

The image - and several more besides - can be glimpsed in our on-set coverage of the superhero sequel in issue 205 of Total Film magazine, on sale now.

Seemingly showcasing a lot of what the film has to offer - lone, brooding antihero, lush Japanese settings, adamantium-based weaponry - it's another intriguing look at a standalone comic-book that has so far kept its card close to its rippling pectorals.

And just at the bottom of the shot? Looks like the victim of Logan's knuckle-blades...

Check out the new image from The Wolverine below:

hugh jackman has nothing left to lose in new wolverine image 130529 a 1363688435 470 75 Hugh Jackman has nothing left to lose in new Wolverine image

[Click on the image to see it in hi-res]

According to the official Wolverine Facebook page (which released the image), along with the statement, 'There's nothing left to lose.'

And while we've been waiting with bated breath for a teaser trailer, director (and Twitter fiend) James Mangold has announced that we can expect a full teaser on 27 March 2013 (after a sneak peek 'tweazer' the day before).

Clarity for all asking: I will tweet a peek (a "tweazer") on 26th. Full teaser online on 27th. 3D and 2D in theaters on the big screen 29th.

— James Mangold (@mang0ld) March 18, 2013

The Wolverine opens in the UK on 26 July 2013.J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i love hugh jackman but they have done a overdose of wolverine in X-men movies. i hope they make a spin off for storm 
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I just love First class,n now in love with young Xavier,they always focus on wolverine,they should give imptance 2 other also.
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm so excited, I can't w8 2 watch dis film.😊
Originally posted by: Redrose07

I just love First class,n now in love with young Xavier,they always focus on wolverine,they should give imptance 2 other also.

yes first class is no doubt the best x-men movie ever..

heck how jenifer lawrence has made me love 'Mystique' 😳
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

yes first class is no doubt the best x-men movie ever..

heck how jenifer lawrence has made me love 'Mystique'😳

actually i never like mystique,though jenifer was awesome but that chrtr...urgh.
If she stayed wid xavier,it would work better 4 me.