Master Chef Season 3

"I feel the rise of a New India,"says Vikas Khanna

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
"I feel the rise of a New India," says Vikas Khanna
Referred to as one of the 'Hottest' chefs in the world, Vikas Khanna is back on MasterChef this year. This chef cum author feels elated to be associated with the show one more time.

Asking about his experience on MasterChef Kitchen ke SuperStar, he exclaims, "I am super proud to be a part of this journey called MasterChef Kitchen ke Superstar. I feel that the focus this year is on the unsung kitchen heroes of India."

He adds, "The 'desi' theme this year mainly intends to re-discover India and the heart of our cuisines."

After going through the auditions of the throngs of people who flocked to the MasterChef Auditions, he feels really inspired and motivated. In his words, "I have seen so many different types of contestants from various backgrounds. Meeting some of the contestants that come from not so privileged backdrops makes me believe in hope and destiny even more."

As always, MasterChef has begun with such a humungous response and Vikas Khanna for one, is really excited and enthusiastic for the weeks to follow.

You too can be a part of all the excitement. Just tune-in to MasterChef Kitchen ke Superstar, Mon-Fri 8PM, only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/masterchef-kitchen-ke-superstar/news/i-feel-the-rise-of-a-new-india-says-vikas-khanna_5777.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks, Vikas Khanna <3