Kunal Kapoor gets candid about MasterChef

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Kunal Kapoor gets candid about MasterChef 

Chef Kunal Kapoor has been an integral part of MasterChef. So it's no wonder when he says that the show is very close to his heart. The journey this far has only been magical and inspiring.

As he himself shares, "Every year, I see people grow and mature in culinary terms. I am surprised and fascinated at the same time, by the innovative, well presented and tasty dishes that I have savoured."

When asked about MasterChef Kitchen ke Superstar, Chef Kunal Kapoor tells us, "The contestants now coming onto the show are much more matured and skillful in their cooking."

He further adds, "Ofcourse they now understand the strength of MasterChef and have honed their skills before coming on to the platform. Also, we go 'desi' this year and bring out on table, local ingredients and dishes, which will relate to everyone and will bring out the best in each contestant."

MasterChef has always been creating memories and history with every consecutive season, and now MasterChef Kitchen ke Superstar is going to take the show to a whole new level!

Don't forget to tune-in to MasterChef Kitchen ke SuperStar, every Mon-Fri, 8PM only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/masterchef-kitchen-ke-superstar/news/kunal-kapoor-gets-candid-about-masterchef-kitchen-ke-superstar_5778.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
TFS

"The contestants now coming onto the show are much more matured and skillful in their cooking."

^^ i completely agree