Frustrations Thread - Page 9

princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
No CAPS
2. No bashing
3. No personal Attack
4. No Comparing shows

@ balam pichkari ritchelle and bhanu what happened to this rules no personal attack and in the two posts some members are bashing and personally insulting me what is this as per ur adivse i am completely ignoring and not responding but they are going beyond the limits (rahulsharma) commenting and  attacking very personal which is really disgusting pls luk into this matter if this matter is not closed i ll take definitely necessary action (reporting to cyber complaint cell) as i feel making derogotary comments against anybody that too normal forum member is something very bad we are not actors or celebrities then why they are attaching me personally take action

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: princessglory

No CAPS
2. No bashing
3. No personal Attack
4. No Comparing shows

@ balam pichkari ritchelle and bhanu what happened to this rules no personal attack and in the two posts some members are bashing and personally insulting me what is this as per ur adivse i am completely ignoring and not responding but they are going beyond the limits (rahulsharma) commenting and  attacking very personal which is really disgusting pls luk into this matter if this matter is not closed i ll take definitely necessary action (reporting to cyber complaint cell) as i feel making derogotary comments against anybody that too normal forum member is something very bad we are not actors or celebrities then why they are attaching me personally take action

Please check your PM inbox
princessglory thumbnail
@ ritchelle i already waiting  this is going out of limits if u dont take any action then dont blame me i ll just wait for today and tomorrow it continues i am going to take serious action i am going to take this entire khoobsurat forum and the show to cyber complaint cell which wont be gud making personal derogotary comments is very bad what r u waiting for why u r not closing this post 
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: princessglory

@ ritchelle i already waiting  this is going out of limits if u dont take any action then dont blame me i ll just wait for today and tomorrow it continues i am going to take serious action i am going to take this entire khoobsurat forum and the show to cyber complaint cell which wont be gud making personal derogotary comments is very bad what r u waiting for why u r not closing this post 

Please check your PMs; lets have this conversation through PMs.
princessglory thumbnail
@bhanu thanks for closing and removing the nonsense posts appreciate ur work and thanks for ur concern