Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sureesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ans1122

@Princessglory - I never repeat my posts but feel because you are feeling so frustrated, let me repeat so you can read it again and come to the term that bashing Rahul will not make people love Madhav or vica versa... It is a story about Madhav and Aradhya which will unfold in the future episode... If they focus everything good in both Madhav and Aradhya's life and have them living happily ever after in their first month then Story Ko woh Ghanta aage badayenge... They have to form the bases of their twists and turns to focus on more than one point when the real story between these two characters start...

Anyways I am copying and pasting what I wrote about doing favouritism...
Well There is nothing wrong with choosing your favourite character or loving it more than others, it's also very natural to be protective about that certain character so if you love Rohit and is not satisfied with the coverage he is getting, it's perfectly normal to voice your opinion BUT in order to prove your opinion right, it's NOT fair to hate other characters or bash them in your every comment or posts...

I feel for both of them if madhav is not so good looking, he has been teased and look down upon and have a major inferiority complex... On the other hand Rahul, even after his good looks is being treated wrong by the princi mam, who he respect so much and has been staying positive even after loosing his parents and have no fault of his own other than being so good looking (a good friend, business person, reaspectul wana be son and so on)

So all in all, they are showing both the expects... And story has still to unfold in more than one ways to know what's going to happen...

P.S. you have to always be happy and will have an upper hand as the story is about Madhav and Aradhna (we all know since the start that it's about s beautiful girl marrying a not so good looking guy) so chill :-)

absolutely right

i dont why people are not understanding this...

they are only promoting their stars  not the serial?

and the post script was superb..that says it all

i hope samjhne waale tho samaj jaayenge

na samajhne wale ko kya kahen?
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@members:

arey yaar.. baccha party lado mat!! khubsorat logon ki khubsorat duniya hai ye jahan koi seerat se koi surat se khubsorat hai aur yaahan koi jhagde ki jagah nahi hai... CHILL n ENJOYIE
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Why is the forum so thanda?
And what's with these one liner topics? The forum is flooded with one-two liners useless topics. πŸ₯±
Where are the mods? They should take care of it right? Do this forum actually have any Mod? πŸ€”

And members, please refrain from starting topics with no substance or one line topics...seriously! No point spamming the forum.
Write in details...and TMs kindly reply to the members who comment in ur posts.

Try to keep the forum lively...becoz it's seriously BORING and LIFELESS.
Please TRY and MAKE it an active forum 

PS: No offense to anyone. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ..Eclipse.. - 11 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^

Hi there!

Unfortunately, Sony has no CM at the moment. Mods/viewbies are assigned to a show after a while. The only shows that get viewbies/mods the moment the begin are the shows which star actors of a huge fan base.

As of now, Hina (hinz), Bhanu (ApoorvaFan) and I handle the admin work of this place. If you have any issue, feel free to PM us and we'll pass it on to the higher authorities. If its a MAJOR issue that you feel needs the attention of a mod, then please PM any one of the global mods.

Hope that helps😳
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this forum has become more or less anti madhav compaign and if we maya fans are writing any article in support of madhav they just rudely commenting that we (I am) are hyper and spreading hatredness what is this i just want to ask whoever maintains this website pls luk into this matter really the fans of radhya or rahul coming up with all nonsense articles and they are projecting rahul as a perfect and madhav is a moron or villain like that what the cvs are showing in the show and what ppl are writing in this forum is totally different and it is just a warning signal if it continues this forum and show also becomes flop aur sach mein aajkal mujhe bahut dar lag rahe hain koi comments dene mein and this is my last post and i will continue from now onwards only as a silent member bye bye really frustrated and sad
NehaLovesSomya thumbnail
i have a serious doubt...yeh forum show ko discuss krne k liye hai ya actors ko πŸ˜†...more than a show ppl here..discuss about actors not characters...sm ppl r coming here only to bash actors which is not done...if u dont like the show then u dont have ne rights to point fingers on actors nd characters of the show 
Well, i was really impressed with Somya's acting in Channel V's The Serial, but some how she is really over-acting in this show.

God knows what the reason is? But even in small scenes she's over-acting a lot.

To make matters worse, she had a very funny facial expression(kept smiling like a 3yr old) while dancing for the holi sequence and also in y'day's epi.

I am not here to bash, but i feel she can act normally like she did in the serial for eg.

neodubai thumbnail
Biggest problem is the treatment of subject... sony is just focusing on drama material which is taking the soaps nowhere specially this one.. It could have turned into such a nice story had the treatment been original. Our movies have changed big time in past 5 years.. now it is the turn of TV but I guess very few channels have the guts to do that.. Why can't a story look natural..?? Why couldn't Rahul tell about Madhav being Ehsaas upfront to Aradhya..?? What could have gone wrong for TRPs had Aradhya taken a decision to postpone the wedding.. Why wasn't some time given to Aradhya to think about Madhav in positive light maybe in second thought..?? It could have become such a nice story.. time should have been given to Aradhya and Madhav's love story.. BUT what our channels believe in now a days is high voltage drama meant for I don't know whom... even the rural population today is fed up with such drama stuff.. Everyone is just following the stupid Drama quotient.. Balaji started it but they have moved forward in their shows.. I dont know when others will start understanding.. Creatives and writers need fresh air.. big time.. Edited by neodubai - 11 years ago
cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
watch aradhya this sunday on cid veeta awards
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Voldermoth

Well, i was really impressed with Somya's acting in Channel V's The Serial, but some how she is really over-acting in this show.

God knows what the reason is? But even in small scenes she's over-acting a lot.

To make matters worse, she had a very funny facial expression(kept smiling like a 3yr old) while dancing for the holi sequence and also in y'day's epi.

I am not here to bash, but i feel she can act normally like she did in the serial for eg.

I noticed that too. Perhaps bcoz in The Serial she had to be herself...she did play herself...didn't have to get into another character. Even in Navya ,she over acted.
Anyway she's a pretty girl...if only she improves her acting, she can rise higher! =)