Frustrations Thread - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Oh! Then the news is not from PH. Bhanu, Thanks for the info.
this show has time till ipl ending. if itimproves, it will stay.
I honestly liked today's confrontation! Cvs really need to get the grip & focus on Aradhya's fight for her rights!
From her confrontation w/ Rahul to telling Madhav was superbly conveyed! That's what viewrs want!
And that's what cvs are missing out on!
I was 'like seriously' when Aradhya calls her mom: mom should be only bothered abt bringing daughter back atm! Not discussing recipes!!
This kitchen drama & Baati making wl dubaofy show in daal:/
They did this track in DABH initial episodes: trying to force it here but looks completely out of character!
Mittals r missing out: Sony viewrs are more urbane kind! This mindless bindni-bahoo drama won't fly here:| & numbers prove that!
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

I do not know the tweet ids of you guys but there was one tweet id to which Sneha responded back lost time about mittals magic. can you ask the same person to put this Q?

I did that.. & when I see her online: I will ask her- though tactically! Edited by spdp - 10 years ago
after watching the promos I thought its a different show but its a typical saas bahu drama. I am very disappointed...
Tracklines are getting bad to worse!
'Perfect' daal Baati & saas-bahu challenge to kitchen to study ..nothing makes sense!
Daadi's over insistence on keep Aru trapped is going beyond now- they need to stop this dragging.
Madhav throwing chits, trying to remove her hair-constantly looking at her: complete yuck!
Looks like thanks to daadi's blessings: pota will enjoy mr.50% status & THIS Will be reason Aru will soften!!!! How dil ki nazar se Khoobsurat!!!!
No offense to fans: but in 1to1 scene- Rohit as Madhav dissapoints! Solo: he manages. In  scenes with Aradhya-he fails to potray required innocence!

No hopes from PH now. They missed out on 2 highpoints of show: after swap reactions & power performance of Aradhya & Aru's confrontation: showing mirror to their jhootha Dil!
Let down by house of mittals!
Edited by spdp - 10 years ago
Originally posted by spdp

Tracklines are getting bad to worse!
'Perfect' daal Baati & saas-bahu challenge to kitchen to study ..nothing makes sense!
Daadi's over insistence on keep Aru trapped is going beyond now- they need to stop this dragging.
Madhav throwing chits, trying to remove her hair-constantly looking at her: complete yuck!
Looks like thanks to daadi's blessings: pota will enjoy mr.50% status & THIS. Will be reason Aru will soften!!!!How dil ki nazar se Khoobsurat!!!!
No offense to fans: but in 1 to 1scene Rohit as Madhav dissapoints! Solo: he manages. In person scenes-he fails to potray required innocence!
No hopes from PH now. They missed out on 2 highpoints of show: after swap reactions & power performance of Aradhya & Aru's confrontation: showing mirror to their jhootha Dil!
Let down by house of mittals!

@spdf I think you will never stop cirticizing rohit till the show is on air.Sometimes mindset of a person cannot be changed like you who belive  that rohit cannot act well and also romantic scene given by him is yuck in your opinion then its ok no one can change  your opinion because its your mindset .And coming to his acting performance rohit had done two punjabi movies and proffisonal flim citrics has given rave review as a brillant action hero and romantic hero if am wrong then go and  check the reviews.And coming to serial in uttaran who can ever forget the power packed performance given by him as vansh their also he had potrayed various shades of his charcter as innocence,romance and anger and its well appricated by masses and citrics.In an interview in couch with koel ON Headlines today he had mentioned that vansh is a challenging role so he has opted for it and it was a risk for him to come with face full of beared and long grown hairs in his debut show instead of coming as choclate boy type which many will not perfered to come and  though he is a handsome personality in real life but he came as an ugly guy in this serial it is also a risk a mentioned by him.And by the way your soumya madam in an interview to IF have also mentioned that she learns lot of things from rohit when he acts and a TV producer of MJHT and NA BOLE had also mentioned in an interview that he is fond of rohit acting.He may not had come as an attractive personality role in TV but had always proved his acting potenial  in every role as madhav he is also proving the same. In recent TT article their they had also mentioned that  we can ignore him but not his expression ok.So in your review rohit is a non performer that is your mindset and hatredness towards him but for majority of us rohit is a brillant performer and the best and write whatever you want to write but you cannot change the truth by writing such negative comment about him .Rohit always love challenging role and i am proud to be his fan.

Edited by PUTRA - 10 years ago
@Putra:

1. READ:

All your ACCUSATIONS which I take as bashing will get an answer.

2. READ: title of this thread+other discussions before. If neutral: comment on those!

3. UNDERSTAND: difference between Characters & Actors. Again: reading & understanding will help when others are commenting on actors & when on characters!

4. UNDERSTAND: Point Of View!
As I respect & understand others POV.

5.QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
a. What would you do- if the guy you are engaged to gts swapped Without your knowledge on wedding night?

b. What is your response on my earlier posts? you can reply here or on the thread link i gave you. and many other posts I made in earlier episodes!
(Hope after reading this you will understand: My reactions about Characters and/or actors - as & when show has progressed- And YES! At this point of time- FOR ME: R.Khurana is dissappointment as MADHAV-my opinioin-period!)

6. I donot go around poking people whose views I don't agree with - I understand code of conduct! And respect point of views! If you don't agree- dont comment! Comment on posts you agree with.

Edited by spdp - 10 years ago
This is a frustrations thread, and everyone is entitled to their opinions here. This thread is specially for those who are unhappy with some aspect of the show. 
Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago
@putra  dont react to the spdp posts and u just ignore her posts dont go through that it is a sincere request whatever that post it is all meaningless may be she is frustrated becoz she wanted her fav to romance a cute guy and instead of that here she is doing with our rohit so may be she is annoyed