Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update-21/03/13 Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na...

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

Here is your update😊

BTW-Rushiraj after SO long,he has the best part of the epi😊

The episode begins with Mahadev watering the Shiv-Priya as Kartikeya enters.

Kartikeya glares at Mahadev with anger and asks how could he let Parvati go?.Mahadev says it was Parvatis wish,i couldnt do anything.Kartikeya questions him,you could have got the Gajra too right?why didnt you do that?,you shouldnt have let this happen!.

Mahadev replies that he had to attend to Indras problem,for the sake of the world.

Kartikeya angrily asks isnt your family,this little world of ours a part of the world to?.Why to look after that world,we have to give up on our world?,how long will we have to pay the price of being Gods family?.

Mahadev angrily scolds him and tells him that looking after the world is thier first priority,thier duty,if they have to give anything up for it,its thier good fortune.

Mahadev tries to console Kartikeya but an angry Kartikeya says he doesnt want consolation,he wants his mother back,and angrily glares back at his father with tears in his eyes(Rushiraj...gosh this guys BRILLIANT in this scene!).

Mahadev angrily tells Kartikeya that he has to go now,do his duties and protect this world,for thier personal grief they cant let the world suffer.

Kartikeya though visibly upset,listens to his father and leaves.

At Himavans palace,Himavan and Maina pray to Narayan for a soltuion.Narayan appears and tells them,he cant do anything,but says Mahadev and family can help,and informs them of Ganesha comming.

Ganesha is welcomed at Himavans Bhavan and he is honeful Parvati will recongnize him.

Ganesha advances towards Parvati who is pleased to see him,everyone(Mahadev from long distance,Vishnu and co from Ksheersagar watching live telecast🤣).

Parvati fascinated with Ganesha exclaims on seeing a Boy with an elephants head.Ganesha instantly realizes that Parvati doesnt recognize him and feels bad.

Ganesha says his father gave him the elephant head to save his life.

Parvati asks what is he looking for?.

Ganesha says he is looking for his mother-and she looks like her.

Ganesha takes parikrama of Parvati and asks her if he cant touch her feet.

Parvati blesses him that he should find his mother soon.

Ganesha touches her feet and leaves dejected.

Mahadev watches this and says i knew this was going to happen(errr...😕then WHY did you send you lil boy when you know hes going to come back empty handed?logic kya hai bhai?🥱).
Precap:-
Ganesha tells Mahadev that he has to get Parvati back now.Mahadev appears before Parvati.

cheers
shruti

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Am I watching a mytho show or a saas bahu type of drama. What are the Cvs showing? Why make Gannu cry? Why ? What is all this amnesia nonsense? Its not mentioned in any puran. No wonder TRPS are falling. I hope they show something good tomorrow. By the way it was Kathikeyas show today. I thought he was just reduced to being a side kick to Ganesh in this show.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
@Kal-he he...i was going to insert the whole song-then decided against it!

Ganesha and Mahadev should go in front of Parvati,with Ganas as chorus and sing...

"Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi
Yuhi Nahi Dil Lubaata Koi
Jaane Tu...
Ya Jaane Na...
Maane Tu...
Ya Maane Na..."

😉😉straight out of an 80's masala movie😉
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The pleasant and the best part of the epi was Karthikeya. He was awesome. 
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Whenever Rushi is shown in DKDM,whenever he acts,he steals the show from under everyones nose!
that Guys brilliant...if they show more of him,i am sure we wont look at anyone else
he overshadows everyone else!
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hmm his boards are going otherwise it would have been nice to see all three childrens together to bring there mom back
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Looks like from tomm we'll get Sati 's phases some scenes. Vritrasur was there that time, will they get him back? Raga-Raginis fainting hearing Narad's song can be part of it too. Let Paravti sing, if not dance at him playing Veena. there is so much to do till Jalandhar grows up. May be he'll instantly grow up, will come out of Sea, like the one shown in promo & this LS can continue with a new Asura.😆

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice, Ahem.. Quite Good Episode..😆 also Thanks for the WU.

I was surprised (was happy too) seeing Karthikeya... Yeah, he indeed did Great..👏 Well, as They're too fond of Fications.. So, why not bring Tarkasur Back again? Ofcourse as a Soul.. Remember.. Mahadev said, "Body can be Destroyed but, Soul not" ... So we can get a Bhoot Uncle track by this .. With Devraaj..😈 hmm.. Guess, he'll be doing penance for recovery and Bhoot (tarkasur) will be doing his trick to break his tapasya.. As usual what he does with others..🤣 ..

Sorry, I was kidding😆 actually, missing Tarkasur..😎
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice title👏😆. thank you for the written update
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, I felt sorry the whole Shiva family.