Thendral

Thendral Update Thurs Mar 21, 2013

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahahahaha...Nethu escape anathu seithu vechu kacheri ana episode polla! rofl!

Excatly it felt like seeing the old Praba but as you said typical Mr.K spoiling the moment ending..

Suchi, what a strategy...you continue ma...Praba, Tamizh ku ethu theva thaan.
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for the wonderful update. LOL I am still laughing...

But I go with Gisel, today I liked Prabha. Saw the old Prabha with innocence. Deepa looked very beautiful.. Next day morning sweet moments... Well captured. I liked when he said how they have been missing wonderful sweet moments of hugging and kissing now and then. It does give a better bonding between husband and wife.

BUT yen yen yen Prabha!! Why do you have to make us hate you!!! Seriously, for a moment I felt they make a beautiful pair. All that came to a crash when he said all this happened because of Suchi...I really wish Deepa acts smart to weed out Suchi.

Suchi what a plan!!! Friend ku arumayana advice. Not sure why they have brought in her parents. But I wonder if they will have any significance.

I am wondering what T-S-D are going to plan. Please girls make it interesting or should we say Kumaran please give us some reason to be a Thendralian..

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: viswai123

BUT yen yen yen Prabha!! Why do you have to make us hate you!!! Seriously, for a moment I felt they make a beautiful pair. All that came to a crash when he said all this happened because of Suchi...I really wish Deepa acts smart to weed out Suchi.

😆😆😆

Itha itha itha itha thaan nanum feel panen.
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update pearl with beautiful comments

Would sure watch this episode tonight...
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks pearl for the wonderful update...echo yr comments...with deepa n prabha hv a diff song, but that song did do the trick for the initital moments ...a lot of old prabha today, but soon came back to the present...looks like GD wants to keep prabha happy n busy n out of the way so he leaves office early...she has already made 6 lacs and investing office money for personal shares...well well..as she said no one to know what she is doing ...
her parents entry????like viswai said looks like some reason to it...

josier's words reg court probs n others...must be on the way...
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for updating this Prabha kodumai. D is so pavam putting up with all his crap and is even ready to watch movie with Suchi. Who takes wife along with ex to watch movie?! Stupid Prabha! Ivan imsai ku kudi sikram oru muttru pulli varanum.

Duh. Suchi's parents don't have genuine affection on her. If they did would they agree to get her married to a foreigner as seventh or eighth wife? Even if she wished... whole family ku money dhaan ulagam pola.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Pearl.

Suchi is correct... yellam mutalenga.

Deepa do not look worried, now is the time for you to sunshine.  What you should do praise Suchi like nobody business in front of Prabha and at no time you should look worried nor should you show your true colours.

Go on girl.  Where is your guts?
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the wonderful update
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates today.

Hhmm a whole episode with Suchi, Prabha and Deepa, want to see TT more!

Well Suchi does have a point, Prabha and Tamil are foolish enough to believe her, at the same time she does seem to know good tactics with the share business.

P/D..uumm not sure it went a little off when he mentioned Suchi.