SanVi FF: Ek Love Story Aaisi Bhi:wth banner

Posted: 11 years ago

Banner credit goes to
-chamkilli-
she is awesomeπŸ€—

Hello Haaii Peeps, Friends, Dosto..I am Debu (waise naam toh suna hi hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

I gonna write first FF of my lifeπŸ˜›πŸ˜³ and for that Thanks to my friends who have supported and encouraged me. Now:

1) The character names are taken from this serials, but their characteristics and features are purely imaginary. there is no connection with reality.

2) Please forgive any faults/mistakes of mine and feel free to criticise as this is necessary for my writing skill improvement

3) My writing is not intended to hurt anyone (neither any fanbase) - please take it as positive spirit.

4) If you feel it a quite boring one, please express your views, I will stop making you boredπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

5) I will write it in a small small chapters/fractions so that you all do not loose your patience.

Thanks for going through this thread..here I go...enjoy reading...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by crazy2012 - 11 years ago
-INDEX-
Chapter 1 - Page 1 - When he came

Chapter 2 - Page 2 - Mom gets back her son

Chapter 3 - Page 3 - Introducing Ms Sanjana Roy

Chapter 4: Page 6 - Night Party

-Characters-

1) Prthvi Raj Singhania - 25 years old business man and only son & hier of Singhania family

2) Sanjana Roy - 19 years old college student

3) Suraj Raj Singhania - 50 years old business tycoon and Prthvi's father

4) Laxmi Singhania - 45 years old lady, home maker and Mr SR Singhania's wife and source of inspiration

5) Vinita Raani Singhania - 20 years old college girl, friend of Sanjana and little sister of Prthvi

6)Elakshi Singh - 21 years old world famous model and a star

7) Mac - 26 years old man, business partner and friend of Prthvi

8) Khan Chacha - 60 years old servant of Singhania House working there since his third generatio
n.

Chapter 1: When he came

10 O Clock at Morning at Singhania House:

Mrs Laxmi Singhania after completing her daily worshiping of Radha- Krishna which is the ancestral GOD of Singhania family comes down at the ground floor where Khan Chacha is waiting for her. She is early today as her one and only son Prithvi is coming in India after long twelve years from Australia. Initially he went there for study purpose, but after that he loved the culture of the country and forgets about his own motherland and mom too. Laxmi Devi has told him many times to come back here, but his son was not ready to give it ear and specially  when he has got his support from his father Mr SR Singhania. So now after acquiring a goodwill in promoting, jewellery, fishery business the next target of Prthvi Raj is to open chain of restaurant in India. He has done s wide research work on Indian food culture and has come to know that Indians are basically foodie in nature. But, Prithvi himself, does not like to have much specie food, he loves to hit gym - these are the few priciples of keeping his body healthy and fit which he rigidly follows.

So, Laxmi Devi is very excited today. She shouts by taking the name of Khan Chacha...

-Is everything ready and perfect Khan Chacha, from his lunch to his bed?

- Yes mam, everything is fine. All food items specially made by you are already ready in the kitchen

- have you sent the driver or anyone to welcome him?

- No Mam, baba has strictly forbidden us, he likes to manage his arrangement own.

- Oh yes yes, and what about his room..is the bed sheet properly cleaned and ironed? You know toh he does not like dust at all and please arrange mineral water with proper brand for him

- Mam, you please don't worry , I have taken care by myself for babasaheb ..you please relax now and have your medicine on proper time.

- Thank You Khan Chacha, you are such a relieved for me

At the corner of the room Vinita who would like to call her as Vinnie is watching TV while doing manicure without having any connection with this world. She always like to loose in her own imaginary world. Laxmi Devi calls her..

- Vinita, Vinita, why are you not ready yet? Don't you know that he will reach at any moment and we should welcome him with proper love and warm.

- Mamma, please don' call me with this name again, this is so old fashion, ehhh..i don't like it and I am preparing it ..you see my nails..they are so good na..I am loving it...

- now stop behaving like a kid and change your clothes.

At 10-30 AM outside Air Port

Well suited and booted Prthvi comes out from the exit way of Air Port and takes a cab  from there for his way to home..

- I really can't describe the feeling of coming back home after such a long years. Yes, we have a connections through vedio chats, facebooks, but I was really missing you mom, you dishes, and my home - my room, my bed  and my papa and my laadli Vinnie - I was missing everything - fight with her, how I used to take her piece of cake and you scolded me..it's true indeed when you come closer to any particular thing, memories do start coming like crowd..

Prthvi feels emotional..yes..it rarely happens..Mr Prthvi Raj Singhania wins over his weaknesses (at least he thinks that), then how come a small drop of tears roll out of his eyes?? So, India, his motherland already started doing the miracles..let's see how many more surprises have stored for our hero.

Pre Cap - Prithvi meets with family members and friends welcome Prithvi with a surprise party

Res for my comment!
UNRES!

Debu!
Awesome first part yaar
Prithvi's Arrival...
Excited for the next part
Hope to see sanvi meet!
Update soon and pm me!
Edited by sweetz1204 - 11 years ago
will wait for ur update

awesome update debu...
loved it..
prithvi came back after 12 years..
and vinnie is his sister..
different concept..

will be waiting for the sanvi meet😊
Edited by radzzz123 - 11 years ago
updated chapter 1

plz give ur feedback guys..and tell me if i can increase the length of the chapters??
Chapter 2: A mom gets back her son

- India has changed, there are too many shopping malls, more convenient bridges every where. When I left India, as far as I can remember, India was some kind a very dirty country with full of traffic jam.now this is India at 21st century , I surely have some good profits from here too.

Prithvi arrives at Singhania house and Laxi Devi is waiting at the door with the Aarti Thali.

- Mom. mom mom mom..I was missing you so very much..infact I was missing everything here..

- but still you never thought of coming back and meeting your mom. Laxmi Devi starts crying.

- Now, I am here, so please stop crying and what is this all about..you know I don't like all of these spirituals part..what I don't believe, irritates me mom..please stay these away from me

- but I do respect me and you love me, please keep quiet for a while

After that Laxmi Devi does welcome aarti of her son and embraces him with her open arms.

- Hi my doll..hows you?? and yea..you look pretty in this beautiful dress..are you going somewhere..date with boyfriend kya aha aha???

- arre no bhaiya..ye toh bass aapke aane ki khusi mein..i was missing you bhaiya..

- i was missing you too my sweetheart..mom, when will dad return finishing his UK business tour? Is it tomorrow or day after tom? I need to talk with him regarding my new project..

- he will come back day after tom, he has called me in the morning tough, abhi abhi aur you have started talking about your work..ufff...you take rest first..Khan Chacha will show you the room

Prthvi enters his room, this is beautiful, what exactly he wanted, how every mother can read all the secrets of their kids, so amazing, he opens the window to have a fresh air from the south and he sees the garden with beautiful flowers and swimming pool side..everything is so neat and clean..

-Thank You Khan Chacha for this beautiful arrangement

- Thank you too Saheb Baba, I am just one call away from you, if you need anything give me a ring, I will bring it to you..

- Waaoo..that's great..now I want to enjoy my personal space here..Thank You..

Khan Chacha goes and the room also goes into some meditation mode. Yes, Prithvi does not like to be disturbed when he is doing his personal work. He wants some calmness around him. After having a bath, he has lost in his bed to avoid the jet lag and he has to do that primary work too apart from the opening restaurant also, and for that he needs a clear mind to make some foolproof plans..

Pre Cap : Sanjana Roy comes into the scene

Res!
UNRES

Wow u updated so soon!
Thanks for it...
Lovely update...
Prithvi back in india ..hmm...its gettin interesting
Update soon and do pm me plz!
Edited by sweetz1204 - 11 years ago