Posted: 11 years ago
awesome writing debu :)

really nice work , loved it , continue soon

superb writin ...
really ...i just loved it
waitin eagerly for sanvi
wow!! Both parts were awesome. I really like your writing :)
 loved the start!! can't wait till sanju meets prithvi!! <3 
Originally posted by snehanambiar334

Loved the concept... 😊
First part is just awesome..
Prithvi returning to india after 12yrs...you described his
emotions well...i dnt know why...but it touched my heart
Cant wait to read more
Plzz update soon

Thank you so much for your love and supportπŸ€—
pls support me always
Originally posted by 100littledevils

wow!! Both parts were awesome. I really like your writing :)
 loved the start!! can't wait till sanju meets prithvi!! <3 

thank you for your appreciation and supportπŸ€—
it encourages me to write well for you..
Originally posted by pinkgal

awesome writing debu :)

really nice work , loved it , continue soon

Thanks so much dear Aasi..πŸ€—
Originally posted by krit125

superb writin ...
really ...i just loved it
waitin eagerly for sanvi

many thanks for your comments..and please give me the feedbacks too😊

yes, i know we all are waiting..let's c if sabar ka faal is meetha or notπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
RES
di i will unres it just give me some time 😊
EDIT

HI DI!!!! πŸ€— 
welcome to FF family!! 
Well maine para dono updates and they are so s so amazing prithvi's entry was fantastic and even more exciting will be sanju's entry and savi's first meeting!! πŸ˜›
P.S i haven't read part 3 because i wanted to tell how awesome you are!! πŸ˜ƒ
Defintiely i would say this was a super duper start!! πŸ‘ 
Well aur kya kahun, haan vinnie and prithvi's bonding is great!! just loved the sister brother bond there!! ⭐️ 
Prithvi's mom is so sweet typically a mom who loves her children!! 😊 
So i will stop my bak bak and now you reply back!! πŸ˜›    

Edited by kiran.h - 11 years ago
Chapter 3: Introducing Ms Sanjana Roy

- and now how Shakespeare had shown the love between two different people Romeo and Juliet and ended it in a tragic sense. So true love does not need any boundary - it can overcome anything, so death - the ultimatum of life could not take away Romeo from his Juliet or vice versa.

A huge round of applause comes from the evry corner of the hall room. Everybody is appreciating Sanjana's research work on how love and tragedy can be indispensable in English literature. She is a bright student of second year of English literature and has come to give a short speech in Allahabad University at Prayag. She just completed her presentation based on Shakespeare's famous epic Romeo and Juliet and convinced everybody that Love has that enough capacity to define itself beyond time or death.

Sanaja is wearing a white colored salware kameez with a beautiful smile on her face, perfectly example of Indian idol.

- here is Mr Jaiprakash Gupta, dean of AU wants to meet you Sanjana and offers you something very exciting for you Sanjana, says Mrs Bedi head of English Dept of Loyal College where Sanja studies

- hello Sanjana, we are so pleased to hear this from you, you are such a brilliant student and pride of the country. I am so impressed with you that our college has decided to offer you something special for you. Every year, we arrange one student to go to Oxford University to give a speech on English Literature and though you are not a student of us , but we wish you go there next year and give a speech. This will be a dual support from Loyal College and AU off course.

- It is a great opportunity for me sir, I am honored

Sanjana is indeed happy and satisfied. Her hard work is now going to give her the much awaited fruits. That night she comes back at the hotel room and gives a call to Laxmi Devi , Mrs Laxmi Singhania..

- hey aunty..how are you???? I am so happy today..

- I am good beta and how was your seminar today? What did Mr Gupta say by seeing your presentation? Are they happy?? I was so worried about you beta..

- Aunty, don't worry.. it's all because of your ashirbaad and prayer, they have offered me to give e speech in Oxford University in the coming year, all my dreams are coming true aunty. and all because of you, thanks for being there always..thanks for everything you have done for me

- na beta, please don't cry..I am also so happy today

- I am missing my mom, aunty. She always wished me to shine..now she can't see this

- off course she can beta, don't you think that she always stays with us and she can see you and she is now paining as you are crying. today, I am so happy, Prithvi has also come today, after so long I can tell stories to my son..

- awww aunty, now you are crying..abb kya?? sorry i totally forget that Prithvi Raj has to come today nah..is he okay??? and aunty, he is now grown up man, so he does not need the support of your story for sleeping

says Sanjana and starts laughing, Lexmi Devi also enjoys it, she also starts laughing..it's good to see those smiling face, why not both of them hardly get chance to become happy for so long and this unknown string of pain relates both with each other in a strong bonding.

After loosing her mom Nalini at the age of fifteen, her dad Suhas remarried and like another step mom story here also, her new mom Kamini does not like Sanjana and her little brother Sunny - specially when she gave birth to her own child Kajal. When Sanjana joins college, she takes a job in call center at night and keeps Sunny at the boarding school. She leaves the home ultimately when Kamini does the ultimate thing and tries to kill Sanjana as she is loved by everyone, not her daughter Kajal who is as cruel as her mother. Now, Suhas has become the puppet of Kamini. Sanjana meets with mother of her college friend Vinnie. She is like another avtaar of GOD to her, Laxmi Devi tells her to leave the house and stay with her. Sanjana initially hesitates and Laxmi Devi insists to stay with her. In return, she works some daily house hold things. But, both of them are now mother daughter though not connected through blood. Sanjana takes permission and consultation of Laxmi Devi in every aspect of life and Laxmi Devi also loves to spend time with this girl who always keeps busy her when she feels alone.

And here hides the primary reason of Prithvi's India coming.