SanVi FF: Ek Love Story Aaisi Bhi:wth banner - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Woww...the promo...
Very impatient now😉
Cant wait more...plzz update soon
the promo is srsly making me very impatient...
itz gettin very interesting
continue ASAP
Chapter 4: Night Party

That night Prithvi has a welcome party at friend's place where many of his old buddies come to celebrate his coming back India. We can see many of those guys who are actually not a good friend but can go around with a rich guy easily. So, here is the convversation of Prithvi with those random friends:

Sam: Hey Prithvi, how are you bro??It seems great that you have come back india after such a long period
Prithvi: yes, even I feel better..how do you do guys?? all good toh?? and many thanks for giving this welcome party yaar..
Vicky: no worries dude, sab aapna hi toh hai.. what's your future plans??
Prithvi: future plans means??? what type of plans??
Ajay: arre aise hi..when will you get married?? what type of girl you like??
Prithvi: tumm log bhi na..kaha kaha se dund ke topic laate ho..let it be na..
Vicky: don't feel shy like a girl yaar, we used to play together in the childhood and we shared lot of things together..
Prithvi: okay okay..I am not ready for marriage yet, but
Ajay: abbe tujhe shaadi ke liye kaun bol raha hai..
Prithvi: are listen na..I like a girl with modern attitude and thinking, western type you know, she basically needs to understand my business culture, educated, beautiful, and sexy too..
Sam: okay okay..we understand..list goes long..ek hi ladki se shaadi karne ka iraada hai toh?
Prithvi: okay, now my dear friend listen carefully everybody, presently I and Ela..means Elakshi Singh are living together in Australia and she is a renowend model and here she is..

Prithvi shows a pix of Ela in his tab which has been gifted by her girlfriend.

Ajay: so, you have found your sapno ki raani??
Sam: so, you are going to marry her soon??
Prithvi: hold on, hold on..currently both of us more concerned with our career, so, we will think about it once we get settled in it..
Vicky:Abb itna kuch toh hai tere pass, aur kya settle hoga life mein..abb kya Taj Mahal banake uss mein rahega dono?
Prithvi: arre no yaar..abb leave it..I wanna make this beautiful very special for me guys only with you..so ..cheers to everyone..

That night Prithvi drinks so much that he can not understand when the entire night passed. Next day when he just walks through the entrance after telling the driver to garage the car, he literally pushes away someone suddenly and that person falls down.

Nice update debu!
Love my Prithvi
But prithvi and Ela🤢
guess he crashed into sanju
Update soon!
❤️
Thanx for updating !!
Supeb !!
Missing u so much 🤗
Luv u keep updating !!