ela prithvis girlfrnd😑...
eagerly waiting for d 1st sanvi meet
crazy2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys pls look at the banner, sply made for this SanVi Love Story

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww... nice story by CRAZY2012... i don't know her name so profile name se hi appreciate kar rahi hoon...

very nice story of prithvi a business tycoon and sanjana a college student... characters are well written... well done...

where is next episodes ... ???
crazy2012 thumbnail
Chapter 5: SanVi meet for the first time

Prithvi just surprises to see someone so early in the morning in front of him and thinks of any servants like gardener, driver etc has started working.

Prithvi: I am sorry, I am so sorry, are you okay?
and he tries to helps that person to stand up. The sun just rises from the east and a sweet breeze is blowing, Sanjana's hair falls on her face and her white dupatta is covering her head. Yes, Sanjana Roy has the habit of awaking early at the morning for picking up some flowers for daily worshiping. Prithvi stares at her, he surprises, he just can relate her with her mom who used to be so beautiful, so charming during her young age. She still looks good to him though. So, he forgets to say something for a while..
Sanjana: I am alright, it's okay..
By saying this, she is about to leave the place.
Prithvi: wait..I said wait..stop..
Sanjana:I will talk to you later Mr Singhania, you are drunk now.
Prithvi: No..I am alright..do you think I have lost my mind by taking alcohol..no..no my dear..Prithvi Singhania never loose his conscious, neither at drunken stage nor at normal stage..and you., what's your name..ahh..I can't remember at all..whatever, how do you come here?? and what are you doing here in the morning?? aur wo bhi so early..ha..who are you?? you work here?? tell me..ya fir, you have come here to rob..

It is clearly understood that he can not able to talk properly as he has already consumed loads of alcohol during the last night. Sanja does not like to talk with a person who is not able to think properly as it increases the arguments unnecessary. So, she tries to avoid it and wants to leave the place. Thankfully, the driver has already come after parking the car to help Prithvi to reach his room.

At breakfast table

Prithvi: Good morning mama, sorry I am late today
Laxmi: Good Morning beta, yes you are bit late today, Vinita has already left for college..umm..last night you did not come home, I was so worried..
she said it with a low voice..
Prithvi: I have messaged you mama, didn't you get it? ha woh.. friends threw a surprise party for me, so I had to attend, you know..and after that I did not notice when it's already late
Laxmi: beta woh toh sab thik hai..but I know you drink so much yesterday, you should control it, I know you are staying at abroad, but this is India and your mom is currently staying with you, she feels disheartned while she sees you
Prithvi: sorry mom..I will keep it in mind for the next time for sure..okay now listen, I really wanted to tell you something..
Laxmi: yeah..say nah..anything serious?
Prithvi: hai bhi, aur nahi bhi..I heard that some one has come to stay with you here, you know her? I have told you for many times that these types of girls are not good, they will hypnotise you to get you entire wealth and you are so good mama, that will never understand when she will rob your entire thing, money, property
Laxmi: no beta, Sanju is not that type of girl, she is brilliant, educated. I am just helping her, she is in trouble
Prithvi: ohh..that menas her name is Sanju, mama everyone shows you that initially, after that she will start black mailing you, trust me, I know these types of greedy girls, they always try to trap rich people. has she ever come to meet with me since yesterday? no nah?? she will never come to face me..she knows very well that I will show every one her original face.
Laxmi: Beta, don't need to get hyper, you start talking with her, you will get to know her better and I am sure that you will recognise her soon..
Prithvi: I already know these types of girls, no need to talk further, I have got lots of work scheduled, I am telling you mom, you tellher to leave this house, I will search a better place for her, if she needs, perhaps a girl's hostel or a PG accommodation. If you really want to do charities, then I have no problem..
Laxmi: no Prithvi, there is a difference between charity and helping out some one who really needs it..I can't say her to leave this house as I really do love her like my daughter, she is so nice girl..I can't sorry
Prithvi: ohh..wahhh..she is already become your daughter..good..okay fine, I will show her the door then, I will show her right place..wait, I want to talk with her right now..

By saying this he looks Khan Chacha is coming, he says to call that girl. Laxmi devi wanted to say something, but she could not as she has been interrupted in the middle.
Prithvi: Khan Chacha, please call that girl here
Khan Chacha : Who baba? Sanju beti, but she has already left for college, you have already met her today morning itself
Prthvi: ohh, left for college already? okay, you go..
then after turning back to his mom, he says, 'okay, I will wait for her"..
He says that but thinks the morning incident. He though can't remember exactly what happened as he has taken a bit extra alcohol in the last night, but he can clearly remember the face of that lady. He feels something different for the first time in his life. He even did not feel it when he first met with Miss Elakshi Singh also.

res
Unres

Wow debu amazing chappy!πŸ‘
loved Sanvi first meet πŸ˜³
Drunk Prithvi !πŸ˜†
Oh no he want to throw her out of house?😲
loved the end!⭐️
Continue soon
Edited by sweetz1204 - 11 years ago
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
woww debu... nice chapter 5... loved it...
i really  like  these soft soft romantic and fighting stories...awesome...u r doing a grt job... well done... PM me if u get tym...
-spongy- thumbnail
chapter 5 was amazing πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
gr8 job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
SANVI MEET... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
drunk prithvi.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
end was nice.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
well written
thnx a lot for the pm  
do pm me when u update the next chapter...
Edited by spongy - 11 years ago
MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
Wow debu great update...
Very well written
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
update d next chapter debu... we r waiting... :)