OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hellooo HJNH forum members! 🤗

As they say, all good things come to an end, so did our show. It was quite a journey with its ups and downs.
Now, share your favorite scenes, dialogues, memories, etc..anything related to the show in its entirety!

Reminisce away! 😳

-HJNH DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
The first episode. Was a great start. And of course, the wonderful promos!
starsanjana thumbnail
i will miss this show very much ...i hate how they both died at the end
kamalini123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wish Aamna  and Raquesh the very best.
Badala thumbnail
Great idea Fariha ! 😃

I was never a regular watcher, just used to go through the updates that the site provided. Later started doing it due to gratitude towards the site. 

So since I was not a regular watcher, can't really say a lot except for the past month and a half that i have been watching it and The show had a promising start and it did go on well for long. The end was a bit too abrupt. 

Time for byes.
 Bye guys 🤗 see you on some other section sometime. 😃
Edited by _saumya_ - 11 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
It still breaks my heart to see this show end!!💔😭 I dont know when i'll get over this heartbreak!! But I guess I gotta accept it!! I've loved every episode & I've had loads of favourite moments!! Just to share one of my favourite moment when Muskaan was playing the guitar & performing on stage in the diwali festival 2012 😳 Aamna has done a very good job as Muakaan & i'm proud of her!! 🤗I will miss this show a lottt!! Good luck to Aamna for her next show, hopefully she will make a quick comeback!! 😊
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I never followed the show but the most memorable moment for me has to be Rajeev's cameo...even though i never watched the show apart from the episodes when Rajeev was there...the show is very close to my heart because a lot of dreams came true with the return of the magical jodi RajeevAamna...i will always remember this show for giving us back our RajeevAamna, thanks to the makers for that wonderful treat, regardless of the lack of promotion etc all i want to say is here is wishing the makers and the actors all the best and hoping to see more of RajeevAamna together real soon ðŸ˜³
kamalini123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fati,  great post
 I miss Rohan- Muskaan!