kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the car is brought out of the cliff.   sid and everyone runs towards it only to find it empty.   Sid finds roli's piece of jewelery.  police says we are unable to find roli or veeru.   police says i didnt find body and sid freaks out that it is not a body...it is my roli.   She is alive.   police says it looks like they have passed on and all shocked.   simar freaks out.   sid is broken.   sid says i know my roli is alive.   as she is one in lakh.   matarani will bring her back to me.   sankalp brings khushi to the hospital.   and doc asked how he is related to her and he says she is my wife.   

everyone sitting in front of roli photo.   and all sad with sad comments.   (I WANT NAINA TO BE EXPOSED AND REUNITE ROSID)  I M GETTING BORED!!!

Roli's MIL is about to put a flower garland on roli photo but simar snatches it away.   sid is just sitting there with tears in his eyes.   but simar retorts...and says i wont believe that my sister is dead.   and sid reacts.   and simar says we should search for her...and simar is being hysterical.    sid says simar is right.    we should look for roli.   I believe it that she is alive.    sid remembers the watch he is wearing and thinks roli will answer when he presses the button.   and he is waiting for her to answer back.   prem shouts at sid and says enuff...roli has gone to a place where no signal works.    she has gone far away from us.  sid says i dont believe it.   and sid crys.   and naina comes there in front of the family.   

no precap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the wu...there was a precap. It wad Sid confessing to bw family that the baby in nainas stomach is his, bw fam shocked and in the corner khushi and naina are shown together with khushi saying bw fam are fools and sid still thinks that the baby in your stomach is his. Both laugh.