This Rift will Last Longer!!!

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello,

I am just loving the show,I have watched all the episodes so far and am craving for more you can see it from my signature. Coming to the Topic I think the Rift between the families of Sarabhjeet and Nirvel is going to last longer.What I think is Cv's will try to show both sides of a coin by showing that all NRI's are not bad+All NRI's are not good.

Making it more clear I think alliances will come for Rajji and Gurbani together and both the guys would be NRI's and somehow a swap will happen and The guy supposed to be married to Gurbani will marry Rajji and Vice-versa.

Then the guy married to Rajji will turn out to be a good person and she will lead a happy life further and the guy married to Gurbani will run away and never turn up.Resulting the family will be heart broken and again Desho will blame Rajji's family for her fate.so the rift will continue and show will remain masaledaar.;-) what do you all think?

Regards,
Alina.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0309anna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
where will soham fit in then..what u said seems possible..and after that NRI runs away I think then soham will enter and may marry bani...