Posted: 11 years ago
Ok guys with no offence whats with this anmol chick.. since day one she is having a problem with pooja, and without reason she is trying to pick on her.. and OMG wat sort off attitude does she have.. even at Aditi's house the way she was talking to manish was so rude.. she must be still in her early 20's and manish must b in 30's , she doesnt even know how to give respect to elders. 

SHe has no right to pick on anyone however one is, I am not pooja's fan or a supporter but the way Anmol is interacting with her shows her character!!! she has no manners at all.. 
She has so much snobish attitude..she is an eccentric person always trying to put our PM down...but our pooja kept things under control this is our pm,she doesn't give a damn,atleast pooja was a star in 2 Reality shows and she is a known face in modelling and advertisement industry,who is anmol ?
Hey guys, I cant stand Anmol she thinks she is the best and has been picking on Pooja since day 1 and when Pooja replied she said this is the true Pooja. Anmol even called PM fake I mean come on yaar does she know PM personally no she does not then how the heck can she call her fake.

Pooja is a much better person than she is, I really want to slap Anmol.

Excluding Manish the others were ganging up on pooja which was a lil unfair.

Anmol is a big losser, fake, arrogant, badtameez &  ðŸ¤¬

She called Pooja a psycho...
But I find her a bigger one.. She was picking up fights without any reason...
She showed how dumb she is with her immoral behavior...

Pooja on the other hand was much better as compared to Anmol...

Attention seeker. Nothing else. 
what else can one expect from someone who comes from roadies .  
Originally posted by priya_al

Ok guys with no offence whats with this anmol chick.. since day one she is having a problem with pooja, and without reason she is trying to pick on her.. and OMG wat sort off attitude does she have.. even at Aditi's house the way she was talking to manish was so rude.. she must be still in her early 20's and manish must b in 30's , she doesnt even know how to give respect to elders. 

SHe has no right to pick on anyone however one is, I am not pooja's fan or a supporter but the way Anmol is interacting with her shows her character!!! she has no manners at all.. 

She is a Attention seeker...🤢
I don't even know who she is to be honest. I couldn't care and I don't even know what Pooja Misra is famous for but Anmol was annoying.
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Hey guys, I cant stand Anmol she thinks she is the best and has been picking on Pooja since day 1 and when Pooja replied she said this is the true Pooja. Anmol even called PM fake I mean come on yaar does she know PM personally no she does not then how the heck can she call her fake.

Pooja is a much better person than she is, I really want to slap Anmol.

Excluding Manish the others were ganging up on pooja which was a lil unfair.

Couldn't agree more. Not a pooja fan here but it was absurd how anmol had all these preconceived notions about pooja. Personally speaking, if I don't like someone I just don't talk to them and avoid any interactions with them. I don't go around poking them  to get a reaction.

I have noticed a tendency in India/Pakistan lately. People are  passing of their rudeness and bullying behavior as being open, frank, 'saachi', i-say-it-like-it-is and other nonsense. I only pray to god that such people stay miles away from my life.

I have a feeling that she was trying to bank in on Pooja's reality TV success, she will probably get a call for BB7 after doing this.