Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pratts

what else can one expect from someone who comes from roadies .  

Exactly.. people 4rm Roadies r so much badtazmeez nd ill mannered..🤢 jst like their pathetic judges..🤢

wherever i'v seen roadies people in reality shows, they r too much rude arrogant nd badtameez..🤢
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Exactly.. people 4rm Roadies r so much badtazmeez nd ill mannered..🤢 jst like their pathetic judges..🤢

wherever i'v seen roadies people in reality shows, they r too much rude arrogant nd badtameez..🤢

The entire show is centered around the concept of being rude, arrogant, and dominating over others. There is another show in Pakistan called 'Living on the edge' based on similar concept which is also an MTV production, if I'm not wrong. The premise of these shows is that the one with the most negative qualities and who can sell his soul to do anything wins the show. What a horrible thing to teach to young kids. Over here in the west, such people would be called manner less and assholes of highest degree. What raghu does to contestants sets a precedent that its OK to insult and bully others. Should we really do this when ragging is such a major issue in the country ?

I'm actually surprised none of the ex-contestants hasn't committed suicide because of the bullying that goes on. Not that I'm hoping they do, but there are some people out there who are not very strong. One push can tip them over.

Edited by silverbug - 11 years ago
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chillax guys. She was just auditioning for Big Boss 7. Just another wannabe out there.

*king*
Faraan92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: silverbug

The entire show is centered around the concept of being rude, arrogant, and dominating over others. There is another show in Pakistan called 'Living on the edge' based on similar concept which is also an MTV production, if I'm not wrong. The premise of these shows is that the one with the most negative qualities and who can sell his soul to do anything wins the show. What a horrible thing to teach to young kids. Over here in the west, such people would be called manner less and assholes of highest degree. What raghu does to contestants sets a precedent that its OK to insult and bully others. Should we really do this when ragging is such a major issue in the country ?

I'm actually surprised none of the ex-contestants hasn't committed suicide because of the bullying that goes on. Not that I'm hoping they do, but there are some people out there who are not very strong. One push can tip them over.

Exactly.. totally agree.. these shows bully nd insult people.🤢 i hate living on da edge too..😡 its simply disgusting nd totally a copy of pathetic roadies..👎🏼 the host is a shit jst like Raghu ram..🤢
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Exactly.. totally agree.. these shows bully nd insult people.🤢 i hate living on da edge too..😡 its simply disgusting nd totally a copy of pathetic roadies..👎🏼 the host is a shit jst like Raghu ram..🤢

Most of these guys are cowards in real life, I bet. They just take advantage of their celebrity status. There was even some news about Raghu getting beaten up last year .

Faraan92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: silverbug

Most of these guys are cowards in real life, I bet. They just take advantage of their celebrity status. There was even some news about Raghu getting beaten up last year .

OMG raghu was beatan up.. dats simply an awwesome news..🥳

I wanna beat da hell out of him nd want to insult him infront of da whole world..😆 really dont get it dat y contestents take shit 4rm such a pathetic animal..🤢 dnt they hav any self respect.😕

Sometimes i thnk dat they r paid..😲
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
--khush-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
raghu was beaten up 👏... m soo happy