till we meet again - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
 u said till we meet again but when πŸ˜ƒ   please tell us, some r really pagal for that shubh din πŸ˜†
i hope jaldi..  bhut jaldi and next time itnni disappointment nahi hogi..
really hope so..

Varun,

I was one of the fortunate to have a glimpse of you with all the other actors too at the Bombay Airport on your return from Ranchi, it must have been in May 2012. 

But your awesome performance in PSH just bowled me over.  Thakur Vikram Singh will always be an unforgettable character.  Hope to see you soon again on screen.  Wish all the best for all your future projects.

Savvy
Hi Varun,

Thanks for visiting us on this forum and all the best for your bright future. Thanks again for entertaining us and making the Thakur Vikram singh's character alive. Thakur Vikram singh became so close to our heart that we laughed when he was happy and we cried when Vikram was sad. Hope soon we enjoy your great acting again. Good luck.
Originally posted by ronshaan

Yes shelly its varun's account ;)
He joined this forum n talked to us several times

Thanks!  Saw them but always had a hard time believing.  Hope he realized it wasn't him but the CVs that ruined the show.
Originally posted by Shell16

Thanks!  Saw them but always had a hard time believing.  Hope he realized it wasn't him but the CVs that ruined the show.

Well many doubted but all the thakuraiins of his AT do believe its him only
We were happy when he took our suggestions like- tvs new dress code, color of kurtas to wear ext n many things b4 the leap... I blv its him only ;)
Well usually big stars are not talking to their fans but varun is some one special who is dawn to earth person
We all love him for that
Thank you so much Varun ji for your kind words. We are honored.

Actually pleasure is all ours to interact with an amazing actor as well as a great human-being like you. Thakur Vikram Singh is & will always be a treasured memory for all of us. Hats off to your mind-blowing portrayal of the character that it was never tough to find him close to our hearts.

And I'm really thankful to Phir Subah Hogi that I got a chance to enjoy your performance. Otherwise I would never know what acting is about.

Wish you all the best! Take care & God bless .
Dear VB loved your performance in PSH and would like to see you on screen againπŸ‘ thank you for the message to all your fans
THANKS  for entertaining us for so long never met you but felt like i did. hope you don't forget us PSH fans  cause we wont and i will be here every day
Hi Varun,

Thank you for taking the time out to come here and interact with us. πŸ€—
You were absolutely brilliant as Thakur Vikram Singh and amazing as actor.
I hope to see you on another show really soon.

All the best for your future endeavours.

One of your biggest fans,

Julie
😊 Hello Varunji,

Thank you so much for appreciating and entertaining us for the past 11 months.
You truly are a phenomenal actor, you did an outstanding and commendable with the character Thakur Vickram Singh.πŸ‘
This is my first experience to see you performed and you certainly did anexceptional job.
Best of luck to you in your future endeavor/plan, and may God bless you and your Family. Take careπŸ€—
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago