Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey Varun!!! how do you know that only ladies are frequenting this forum 😉😆!!! You entertained us in the best of your capacity!!!! 👏But I wanted to see out and out pscycho and obsessive Vikram!!!
All the best for your future...
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Varun Ji. First thank u for making us love Thakur Vikram Singh So much. Thank u for this breathtaking performance. 
U are such an extraordinary human being and superb actor.
I am dying waiting to see u again in your new show.
Good luck in your your future works.
May u stay as sweet as u are. 🤗

Luv Simi.😳

K.swati885 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Varun sir,
Thank you so much... For writing in. We are so lucky to have you here... And your Thakurains are not going to leave you...plz be with us in this forum.
TVS will always remain...in My Heart:)It is the Best charcter I have ever seen...all becuz of you!!!! Thank you so much for making it So So So Special...and Memorable.
You are the SOUL of PSH...
We all are wating for ur New projct... And i hope u get New show soon...
All the Very best for ur upcoming movie...God bless you.

With lots of Love...
Swati

anagha107 thumbnail
Dear Varun,

Thank u so much for being Thakur Vikram Singh of PSH.  I lived and loved every moment of PSH wherever u r there.   U were/are the soul of PSH and I will definitely say that this show run coz of u.  I really breathed every feeling of Vikram, His love, commitment for his family, his lover, his relations, seperation, pain, rage, revenge and guilt, courage to confront the truth, his sacrifices everything.  I really fell in love with the character and thats how u r as an actor.

Hats off for ur talent as an actor to make us feel as if Vikram is really there.  U became a part of our life and will never forget u.  And thank u so much for visiting the forum and interacting with us.  I am eagerly waiting for ur next project and hoping to watch it soon. 

All the very best for ur future and may god bring happiness for ur entire family and all ur wishes come true.

Thank u once again.

With lots of love
Bye
Anagha, Doha, Qatar.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mr. Badola, 

I had never seen any of your previous shows.  I had watched Haasil but never knew who you were till after PSH. Anyway, you are a great actor with screen presence that many in the industry could only hope for.  

Good luck in your future projects. If/when you come back to a television show, I will surely check it out.  I hope Hindi television evolves and provides quality programming that sustains its quality--deserving of you.  The first three months of PSH fell into the above category.  

Anyway, it's great that you were interacted with the posters in the forum, especially your fans. 
seemasr thumbnail
Dear Varun ,
You are as Vikram Singh spectacular.I always thought there must be a Vikram Singh in this part of world.He must be look , walk, talk like you.
Vikram Singh hang over is not gonna happen.

I will wait for your next show..All the best for future..
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh varun thank you sooo much for the last wish with psh that was your smile which was shown in the end
You are such a sweetheart wish you all the best in future n wish to c u again on tv sceens ...
Our prayers are with you
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yes
Your saying that your thakuraiins have a special place in your heart 
Made my day ... Thank you sooo much we love and appreciate you 

rose.lavender thumbnail
Dear Varun,
It gives me great pleasure to be one of your most ardent fans.
To be honest,I had never heard of your name before.
PSH was the first show I ever saw with you.
When the promo of this show started,the concept/synopsis looked really interesting and intriguing.
Anyhow,I must say to you, that from the moment you emerged from the train and stepped onto the platform at Mahuari station,"YOU VIRTUALLY STEPPED INTO THE HEARTS OF YOUR FANS"(and the soon to be ones).
Since then the journey with you on this show has been a  pleasant  enjoyable and memorable one for me, and my mom as well.
Your performances have been extremely awesome,brillliant,mesmerising,mind-blowing and most of all 100% outstanding!👏
Varun, each and every scene of yours was enacted flawlessly with a wide variety of facial expressions,body language and good voice diction-tone,etc.
Your smile, EVERYTIME, was a billion dollar one-it was mischievous,naughty and most of all, "EXTREMELY DISARMING".
Every emotion you portrayed was so intense, that it was felt by your fans all around the world!
I feel so sad,disillusoned and disappointed that PSH has ended.
Varun,I am so happy and pleased that I had the oppurtunity to see you in action!
As a matter of FACT,and I can say, without any fear nor doubt in my mind "YOU ARE THE BEST TV ACTOR EVER"👏
No other actor would have been able to portray THAKUR VIKRAM SINGH the way you did.Not even an actor from Bollywood nor another one from Tellywood would have been able to portray the role the way you enacted it.That I must say was a phenomenal achievement of yours!
Varun,I am also pleased that I did not waste 11 months on another show whereby the acting is flawed.My time was WELL SPENT watching VARUN BADOLA!
Anyhow,Varun,please accept my very best wishes,GOD's blessings, and lots of good luck in all of your future endeavours.
Varun,we do hope that you next show will be a very interesting and of course a "HIGHLY ROMANTIC" one.
I am hoping that good luck favors you, so that your new show will be with ZEE, as all of your ardent fans around the world(including myself and my mom who live abroad far away from INDIA)will continue to see and enjoy to our hearts content-your outstanding performances.👏
Once again,VARUN,my HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU for portraying the role of  THAKUR VIKRAM SINGH with class,panache and finesse.A name we can all associate with only one person-VARUN BADOLA!😉You are one in a million!
HATS OFF TO YOU VARUN, FOR A ROLE WELL DONE!🤗

Edited by rose.lavender - 10 years ago
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Itne long love letters likh diye hian sab ne mere liye to kuch chor dete tum log😆anyway
Heartiest thanks to varun jee for everything🤗

It was a pleasant surprise to interact with you. I feel so proud to know that i'm a fan of a person who's so down to earth,hard working,dedicated and passionate for everything he does. You 're not only a best actor but a good person as well. Thanks for bearing with our blah blah in all these months and taking our criticism so positively. Please do visit some times as you know na we always wait for your post 😳
Lots of love, Komal🤗