till we meet again - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Komal and who does allot of bla bla hmmm  🀣
Dear Varun,
 Well, what else do I add to all that your other loving and talented thakurains have already said? Each one of them have written about their feelings and appreciation for you, ever so beautifully that whatever I say now will just fall flat.
 All that I want now is for you to come back asap ofcourse, as a thakur (royalty kinda suits you) and continue to rule our hearts. Love you a lot.
One of your thakurains, Namita.
Originally posted by ronshaan

Komal and who does allot of bla bla hmmm  🀣

of course komal πŸ˜‰ thats why she know what is blah-blah..  and after her we all but no.1 is she ..πŸ˜† no doubt πŸ€£

Posted: 10 years ago
VB is reading the ATs πŸ˜²πŸ˜΅  That means he must be reading PSH 2...Haaye haaye☺️  I'm sure you are planning a PSH 2 Varun ji. Na?😳 Thnx for visiting our Forum. It is so sweet of u to interact with us like this. πŸ€—
Luv Simi
Any idea when PSH2 is returning?
Originally posted by ramkideewani23

VB is reading the ATs πŸ˜²πŸ˜΅  That means he must be reading PSH 2...Haaye haaye☺️  I'm sure you are planning a PSH 2 Varun ji. Na?😳 Thnx for visiting our Forum. It is so sweet of u to interact with us like this. πŸ€—
Luv Simi
Yes Simi he does ..
and yes He visited us 2 days ago
and left a msg for us there 😊
Wow! 😲 i do hope that Varun likes this forum's version of PSH 2, if he is actually reading. You never know, may be he will give Zee tv some ideas and they might bring back PSH  (Fingers crossed).
I was watching des main nikla hoga chand
And he used th same lone... 
Till we meet again ;)

Hi varun

I really hope u pick up new show soon (acting)

we all are missing u on screen

I know soon big fame star will end so hope that u get new show and we also miss u here in the forums

Good will see you in a new show