WU - 22nd March 2013

chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivaanya thumbnail

I loved tonight epi and apart from Randeep (i love everything abt this guy) I liked Jadda's part 2day.

I mean today I saw a real RAW boss.Jadda was bound to obey him the way exactly Randeep once asked by the PC.Bt the boss doesnt know that Jadda is in a mood to double cross the nation also.

Loved the part where Ran met his frnd.And Rashmi has nothing to do 2day other than silently following Sahans's instruction.I didnt understand why she made sahana to see randeep.When she knows that sahana will nt allow randeep to raech to her so easliy still she only make it posble for her.😳
Edited by Randeepfan - 11 years ago
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just luvd yest's epiπŸ˜ƒEdited by chand1234 - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Riu! πŸ€— that episode was just awesome and Ras. makeover in the maha episode?? ohh will she turn to be proved as the terrorist??? or Ran. n herself has some other plans on it?? πŸ€”

uff the story is like unpredictable every passing day n is very much gripping too πŸ‘ though many of us felt a bit bored in btw track that its slow but it again came back to the same pace n maintaining that tension is just awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: swethasyam08

thanks for the update Riu! πŸ€— that episode was just awesome and Ras. makeover in the maha episode?? ohh will she turn to be proved as the terrorist??? or Ran. n herself has some other plans on it?? πŸ€”

uff the story is like unpredictable every passing day n is very much gripping too πŸ‘ though many of us felt a bit bored in btw track that its slow but it again came back to the same pace n maintaining that tension is just awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ

I dont think rashmi will become a scapegoat of sahana cos they r showing that sahana is being shooted by rashmi.Morever in yesterday episode rashmi's lines were clearly indicating that sahana will be shot by her.
Bt the only thing am thinking now is dat...in yesterday's precap of ME only rashmi was shown.
Me thinking that rashmi is gonna join police force some way.Dont know exactly.Bt this show is really really griping n unpredicatble.Infact I want randeep to come back STF with all the respect he deserves for being a honest n patriot officer.😳And am sure sahana wont die.Cos they r showing that she is falling into a river.So she will surely nt going to die but she will again come up with another plan 2613.Thats the lines they r saying 4 the ME...a new beginning of terrorism.😳