kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
naina comes simar says she is her friend...naina pretends to leave and fakes to be unoncisious.   dr comes and dr says naina is weak.   she has to look after herself...as she is pregnant.   and all shocked.   mataji says ok.   dr leaves.   mataji tells simar to call naina's husband.  so he can come and get her.   sid and simar are shocked.   simar says naina has no husband.   she is not married.  family shocked.   uma says i was thinking she didnt have mangalsutra or sindoor.   and all ppl say bad thing about naina.   and masi says such a girl ur friend.   and pari says WOW!!!    SID says BAS!!

all look at him.   he says the child u r talking about..i  m the father.   all shocked!!    (I HATE THIS TRACK!!!) I WANT NAINA TO BE EXPOSED ASAP!!!!!  I hate doing updates

sid says he is my kid.   all shocked.   simar says u know what u r doing sid.   Simar's MIL says u tell me the truth.   and sid says i will tell.   sid tells the tale of his mistake.   and all listen and cry.

khushi comes to naina..and says now u can open ur eys.   and naina opens her eys and they smile at each other.  khushi says drama is having interval.   naina gets up and khushi and her smile at each other and naina says my acting was good na?  and khushi says good??  u were my mother in acting.   and naina says cause of my acting sid thinks he slept with me.   i will get my sid now and this is all cause of u.   and she thnx khushi.   khushi says bhardwaj parivvaar...i will teach u a lesson.   

pre-cap - sid's dad slaps him and roli in hospital and veeru says u have to become alright for me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the written update yaar
his naina kills me off hey kasrana why don't u open a a topic where u can post the links of all the written update by u like tanya did and the upadte u post on frum post nw topic and add it also in your wu topic with m comments as many new members are joining why don't u do this it will be easy for us to find updates
kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wamavasant

thanks for the written update yaar
his naina kills me off hey kasrana why don't u open a a topic where u can post the links of all the written update by u like tanya did and the upadte u post on frum post nw topic and add it also in your wu topic with m comments as many new members are joining why don't u do this it will be easy for us to find updates

it is done.   I hope u find them easily now.