TOI-RaQesh To Star In Akshay Kumars Marathi Film?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Raqesh to star in Akshay Kumar's next Marathi film?

Priyanka Naithani, TNN | Mar 22, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

A
READ MORE Raqesh Vashisth|Hongey Judaa Na Hum|Gippi|Aayna Ka Bayna|A New Love Ishtory
Raqesh to star in Akshay Kumar's next Marathi film?
Raqesh Vashisth
Actor Raqesh Vashisth's current television show 'Hongey Judaa na Hum' is going off air, but the actor has something bigger planned for the future. Raqesh, who was last seen in Marathi film 'Aayna Ka Bayna', wants to concentrate on Marathi projects and soon will be doing a big banner Marathi film.

According to sources, the film is Akshay Kumar's production. When we spoke to Raqesh, he said, "Nothing has been finalised as of now. I am reading the script and liking it. Let's see how it works in the future."
The actor also has two Hindi films lined up. "There is Karan Johar's children's film titled Gippi where I play a Chemistry teacher. Apart from this, I play a parallel lead in John Matthew Matthan's A New Love Ishtory starring Himesh Reshammiya and Niharika Singh," he added. As for TV shows, he wants to take a break. "A daily soap requires long working hours. Right now, I want to take a break before jumping into another project," he said.
Tfs. Wish RaQesh all the best for his upcoming projects <3
thnxs Fiz...good decision... all the best RaQesh 👍🏼