Thendral

Friday, 22nd March 2013 UPDATE

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update Sri!

Sutham. Suchi finally managed to chase Shyamala out of the office. No comments on Prabha. But TA was really pathetic. He has become so selfish he neither bothers abt Deepa's life nor cares to save the dignity of his friend's wife.

Suchi went completly overboard today. Shyamala's small mistakes are blown out of proportion. Which office treats a fresher like this? Thaana kondu talented nu she perumai adichifying and insulting Shyamala to the core. These two losers are mute spectators. Nalla shyamala told TA resignation letter ezhudara varaikkum paathukittu summa dhaane irundhinga pesama vaangikonga nu.

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely update Sri!

Mannu maathri TA was standing when Suchi was ranting at Shymala🤢. Enna oru villi thanam from Suchi! Now she is the queen of the office and there is no one to question or check on her. Actually I am very happy about this. TA and Prabha truely deserve the cheating this Suchi is doing. Suchi was very smart to add TA in the muttal list😛.

Shymala clearly said that TA and Prabha is protective on Suchi. There is no use talking to Prabha or TA regarding Suchi. Also all the 3 did not plan anything either😕. With Deepa leaving, is Shymala and Thulz going to plan something against Suchi? Lets see.

Happy to see the relief on Deepa's face when Shymala said about Suchi/Prabha relationship😃.
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sri.

I think this is the right time to stop watching this serial. Now that TMS is over, the "real bad time" for Thendral viewers will be diverted here!

Anga Tamizh Praba summa ninanganu patha; inga Thulasi summa nikira! Mudiyalada sami!
Next week again theva illatha hospital scenes.
Oru nala vishayam ena na PD padathuku Suchi kuda poga matanga nu nenaikuren!
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks sri for the update...
GD was her usual self today but was glad to shyamala not keeping queit and giving it good to her, esp not giving her the resignation and saying she wud rather mail it...and what a dumbo GD is, when shyamala is telling her she did not receive any mail, she expects shyamala to ask her...how can she ? but her not giving the resignation and also GD gloating over it made it seem that shyamala may not resign...just wish she doesnt and this time stays to keep and eye on GD...
garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update :)

Total character damage for TA, how selfish he has become these days. He is not giving importance to the people who stood by him when he needed. Shyamala (directly or indirectly) was the one who helped him and thulasi when thulasi was arrested for Aragumperumal daughter case, thulasi hosiptal scene and more.

Deepa sollave venda she helped them alot. Now he can not think about anything else but money. This director damages hero character alot. TMS also Selvam charatcter initially shown as kadavul lastla villian. Appidiya Deepak's character in TMS was good understanding in starting, even he became criminal.

I started watching Thendral because of the court scene in Sravani Subramanyum, that is when I got to know there is a tamil serial Thendral. And I watched most of the episodes since then.

From couple of months this is going down hill, sundari/bhuvana track no logical output.
Kanagu/Deepa track would have been good. But nope they have to destroy it but marrying her to this muttal.
They could have shown college scenes. Troubles in college. In real life we face problems even when we don't have GD/Charu/bhuvana. Can't they show that?

Charu track looks better than this. Atleast Srividya knows how to act. this suchi character doesn't know how to act either.

What happened to samiyar scenes I mean, I don't like them but atleast finish off the track you started.
Am glad shyamala resigned atleast she will be peaceful.

Now thappi thavari kuda naa Thendral paakave paka matte until it has some nice track. I thought of this before. But still watching it. I might just read updates from you guys.

Edited by garapati - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Sri anna for the Update 👏 😃

Thanks to all the updaters 👏 😛
Thendral getting boring. 17 mins episode 5 mins la watching
Director pls bring some changes, dont want Thendral to be an usual mega serial 🤢Edited by Shemmo - 11 years ago
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Sri...

Super Shyamala for walking out and showing you have self esteem. Prabha always like that, but what is up with TA!!! As Garapati said Shyamala and her Dad had been very helpful for T. T has her hand only because of him. Not speaking a word in favor of Shyamala is utter nonsense. Ippo pathu namba ganja party samiyar party ya maritaru... Too bad..

Vidyasama story ya eduthutu poirenu Selvam mathiri TA ya va orediya mathama iruntha seri. Does all men get blindfolded when money starts to come in. Can't he have any genuine hero. Ridiculous...

Above all T, kashtam... all her smart ideas will come up only when she has to tackle Bhu, but not with Suchi. Why can't T go to office to help TA after college hrs and take care of accounts now as Shyamala is out to find what Suchi is doing.

I was expecting some interesting plot here but totally deceiving...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates today.

Gggrr Suchi track for the entire episode today!

Woo yay good Shymala left the office!  Tamil and Prabha no comments about them!

Suchi sigghh any ending to her part Mr. K?

Still no plan yet from Tu, Sh, De on how to tackle Suchi and it looks like it will have to wait because of M/K track. 
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Ta is pathetic. In his eagerness to prove to
Kanagu that he is alsp a great business man, he is clueless about
How to be toigh at the same time not lose the human touch and spine.
This us what happens to trade union types turned capitalists. They overdo
Ruthlessness.
Hope Deepa and Shyamala get to the bottom of this.It was Deepa who found
Out the real motive of Charu first. The same way when she finds Suchi
Not turning up for movie she might get the idea. She already knows thru Shyamala
That Suchi has no love interest in Prabha.I jope T is kept out of yjis. Otherwise
She will mess it up. Tjis has to be done ina secretive insuspective way.Deepa and Shyamals
Need toact a drama like suchi.Shyamsla should get a job in another
Investing company and try to figure out what Suchi is upto.