PSH Last Epi WU ViNi United for Ever :)))

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

😭  πŸ€— VINI united
Last episode😲
disappointed that they didn't show how Adi escaped and returned back. But glad that it was a happy ending.
Awesome episode. Loved vini always. The best suhagraat of the best jodi on television!!

Thanks for the lovely update Aarathi 😊.

I will truly miss this show, i still remember when it first started how we all loved this show, today it ends and we still have the same love for PSH.

This show has its ups and downs but i am happy for having being a fan.

The forum brought me great friends like you, ron, komal, ramkideewani and all my fellow PSH fans. to u guys i send a hugs πŸ€—

BTW you guys can sign a petition for a season 2 of PSH

I posted the links hope u guys sign and we can get a season 2 of PSH

Love always
Rozey 😊

Thanks for the wonderful update Arti we really appreciate your hard work. That was the best episode ever. I am so happy after so many obstacles, at least Sugni Vikram united at the end. Ye!!!!!!!! party time and lets celebrate.
Thank you Aarti and Chal for all the written updates for the last eleven months.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ

I am so glad that Vikram and Sugni were united at the end.

Thank u so much aarti for the last WU of the last epi of PSH.
I am so happy that at last Vikram and Sugni united.
Adi character is drawn back unnecessarily.
They would have shown Adi as dead.  No need to bring him back and show his sacrifice all fake.
Any how Sugvi rocks.πŸ‘
Thank you for the great update.  It's nice to see your update for the last episode.  I haven't read the updates in a long time, but I had to do it for the last one, and I'm glad to have done so.  You and Chal were doing the updates and we all appreciate you.  If you or Chal ever need anything from me, never hesitate to ask.  

A big appreciation goes out to Vinnie as well for filling in with updates int he past few months.

You guys are are all awesome.