Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

My Questions "::"

What Is The Meaning Of Life ...😉

Why Is Crow Black 😳 ??

Why is Sky Blue 🤔..

Why is Grass green??

when you wait for a waiter in a restaurant, aren't you a waiter?

you feel right now? What are you thinking about?

if mars have quakes or termors how shud we call them ??

when lightening stikes the ocean why doesnt all fish die??..explain..

can u cry under water ???

does the post man delivers his own mail??

why ther is light in the fridge ..but not in freezer ??

can crop circles be square ...??

are eyebrows considered facial hair ??
is ther ever a day matressess are not sold ??

how cum lemona washing up liquid contains real lemon but lemon juice contains artifical flavours ??

What word starts with "f" and ends with "u-c-k"?

More On its Way 😈...
Edited by Thabs - 11 years ago
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Buhahahahahaha ðŸ¤£ Revenge Time ðŸ˜ˆ Thank youu sauti for this ðŸ¤—

I Shall be back in 2-3 days  ðŸ˜ˆ Thanks Thabs for the PM ...

As for Now Describe me in 50 Words ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
BAD TIMING ðŸ˜’

TM Ji should have considered  that its saturday already and I'm stuck with  a partially functioning  Keyboard ðŸ˜” And my unofficial grilling session was done months ago ðŸ¥±..why another one ðŸ˜­

P.S: Thanks for the wonderful description TM Ji ðŸ˜ƒ
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
hahaha ðŸ¤£ 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Whats Rong With peeps??? Dont You Wanna Grill Frozen ?? 😲

Mods Please Stick This Thread Yaar ...!
Edited by Thabs - 11 years ago
-AarYaholic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shubhika124

Name: Shalaka (and I hate all the numerous nick-names some people come up with)

Nahi, I'm 20

Birthday: 15th September 1992

Profession: Was an Intern at an accounting firm, gave up for studies and other issues that had to be resolved :(

Hobbies: I used to play Guitar & used to draw, so many things that I was "used to do", but my current favorite activities are IF-ing, watching some great VMs made by you guys on YT, doing random things with PS/Gimp! And watching cookery shows!

How you got started with I-F: I was looking for an episode of Punar Vivah and since I keep googling around, one search result landed me in this world..I guess I read Kinsanj's WU and fell in love with the concept of Written Updates..later I randomly surfed through the forum pages to find one FF by the name "You belong with me" by none other than Miss Shubhika! I was then addicted to surfing for such FFs and Oss…I became an official member when PV was 150 episodes old and my first post was the same "Journey till the 150th" :D

Your favourite section on I-F: The PV Forum & our housey, the Ranking Thread, where we fanatics reside ðŸ˜†

Why you visit the PV forum: Because it has become an addiction now, my fingers itch to talk to the fellow forum waasis!

How you landed on the PV forum: Same as the answer two questions above! I landed up in the PV Forum first and then realized that the place is called India-Forums :D

Why do you like Punar Vivah:

I have been hooked to it since day one, I was instantly attracted to it after having watched the first ever promo, where Yash tells Aarti about Arpita's photos..the reason why I loved the promo is too funny to be shared here :P

Daily Soaps or Movies:

Punar Vivah alone; I have loved movies that include Taare Zameen Par, Life of Pi, English Vinglish..so on and so forth

Best Friend(s) on I-F: So many…the entire Ranking Group foremost and I found a very special friend in (Kadeen) Kittya_Cullen ðŸ˜ƒ

How does it feel to be AOTW: I'm getting nervous..the reasons are as follows ðŸ˜³

1)      Its weekend and (our) weekends have never been spent leisurely…Forum duty is our foremost concern for the two days

2)      My keyboard has gone kaput since the last three days and I'm having a hard time with the onscreen keyboard..its so damn slow By God! :(

3)      Finally, who likes to get grilled inside out (except Abby who took doses of Revital to attain her level of tirelessness

Favorite Actor: So many, I admire all

(Television) - Gurmeet Choudhary, Chetan Pandit, Ram Kapoor, Mohnish Behl

(Bollywood) – Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Irfan Khan, Piyush Mishra, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Pankaj Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor!

(Hollywood) – Jonny Depp. Cristian Bale and Heath Ledger

Favorite Actress: (Television) First and foremost Kratika Sengar!! Geeta Tyagi, Sanaya Irani

(Bollywood) – Priyanka Chopra

Pick only One Favorite Character from Punar Vivah and give reasons why : Oh..it would be Shobha Dubey, for she was the one who always stood by what she believed, she never let anyone, not even her husband influence her decisions..(barring the initial Aarti's perfect match khoj wale instances)

I otherwise find her character flawless…there's a lot that I think I can learn from a fictional character of hers

Shows : Punar Vivah, my current and pehla Pyar!

And I had caught another Reality show but I learned it ended just last night :(

So PV and PV alone for meeh!

Happy Grilling! Thanks Ji! :D

Have an awesome Weekend Guys!

Please work harder this weekend PVians…the forum needs you ðŸ˜­

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulation on being on the *hot seat* SR 😆

Will get backs to you later one ;)
-AarYaholic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabs

My Questions "::" Aapi ki kami thi  ðŸ˜³ 

What Is The Meaning Of Life ...Life is a ticket to the greatest show on Earth…I had read this somewhere

Why Is Crow Black  ?? Because Pigeons are White and Grey, so God thought that there should be a bird in black as well ðŸ˜³ 

Why is Sky Blue ..Why are you asking these kind of questions Thabbu? :'(..I have absolutely no idea

Why is Grass green?? I have absolutely no idea

when you wait for a waiter in a restaurant, aren't you a waiter? LOL, The person who waits for food isn't called a waiter my dear ðŸ˜³ â€¦I have no other explanation ðŸ˜³ 

you feel right now? What are you thinking about? I am thinking of ways to get back to you and piss you off like never before

if mars have quakes or termors how shud we call them ?? Chanda Mama ka bhai ðŸ˜³ 

when lightening strikes the ocean why doesnt all fish die??..explain..Errmm… I have absolutely no idea

can u cry under water ??? Yes…haven't tried before ðŸ˜†

does the post man delivers his own mail?? ðŸ˜³ 

why ther is light in the fridge ..but not in freezer ?? Because you don't use the Freezer as often as your refrigerator…the makers are helping us save electricity by not installing lights there ðŸ˜³ 

can crop circles be square ...?? ðŸ˜³ 

are eyebrows considered facial hair ?? No…I guess facial hair is considered to consist of only Upper-lips and your cheek areas..I am not a Beauty Queen My dear! :P

is ther ever a day matressess are not sold ?? What a random question…what am I supposed to answer -__-

how cum lemona washing up liquid contains real lemon but lemon juice contains artifical flavours ?? Hahaa, I had asked this to Saffie :P…Anyhow, the good thing is that they contain lemons…stay happy  with that ðŸ˜†

What word starts with "f" and ends with "u-c-k"? 😳 I'll report you to CBI for this question

Errmm, let meeh try could it be FeviQuick? :P

More On its Way ...You aren't welcome…please don't come up with more random questions bitte! ðŸ˜³ 

-AarYaholic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MaankiThush

Buhahahahahaha  Revenge Time  Thank youu sauti for this

What the heck, Thushy…Thank God that you're leaving soon ðŸ˜†

I Shall be back in 2-3 days   Thanks Thabs for the PM ...

I'm going to miss you more than your sauti/hubby/BF/BFF/GF 😭😔

As for Now Describe me in 50 Words

Buhahahahahaha (One word 😆)

I had no idea who you were…your username was –Thush- back then when I just randomly stepped into your Ranking Thread…at that time I knew Thabs and Saffie a bit but you were a complete stranger…then as days passed we started conversing a bit…You used to PM everyone (and you still do) the ranking tips and methods, you PMed me as well…and then unknowingly a bond was formed…

I don't know when but I started calling you Mother 😆..you took it way too seriously and invited meeh to your first home (B2B)..that was such a sweet gesture of yours TK!

You have always been so patient with meeh..I have messed up things innumerable times and you've simply been supportive, working on GC's Birthday Thread that night, to working on Sunday Nights, you were always with us!

I'm so going to miss you, do well Thushy 😒…have a great time at your University ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜ƒ