•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Amna was interviewed on the red carpet of CID Veerta Awards

She was in white salwar kurti.. open flowing hair. .looking gorgeous..!

Reporter said that Amnas show Hongey is coming to an end soon .. so we asked her about it..! 

Amna talked about Hongey ending n said that..every beautiful journey ..ends... not a big deal ..!

She was asked about what could have been done to make the show last longer n she said NO COMMENTS and left..! 
Since the show came to an end, i dare to say its Riddi Dogra Vashishth fault, she's insecure, jealous
Originally posted by Shifah

Since the show came to an end, i dare to say its Riddi Dogra Vashishth fault, she's insecure, jealous

Why is it Ridhis fault? Why bring her into this.
She wanted the show to last longer than her husband. Check out the 50 episodes party video. I havent seen a more secure wife of an indian TV actor than Ridhi.

Originally posted by FIZK6

Why is it Ridhis fault? Why bring her into this.
She wanted the show to last longer than her husband. Check out the 50 episodes party video. I havent seen a more secure wife of an indian TV actor than Ridhi.

Yeah i dont think its anybody fault other than Weak storyline & PR
Originally posted by Shifah

either ur completely off ur meds or need a reality check...dont talk outta context...how cud u even blame her for this...this is d worst allegation ive ever heard...back ur comment by some valid proof ...some ppl are so delusional!!!
if anyone to blame it is creative team... only good thing tht came out this show is Rajeev and Aamna scenes... other than that nothing..

I hope Aamna and Raqesh both comeback soon.

I dont need to proof anything, call it a woman intuition😉
Originally posted by Ezria_Fan_4ever

either ur completely off ur meds or need a reality check...dont talk outta context...how cud u even blame her for this...this is d worst allegation ive ever heard...back ur comment by some valid proof ...some ppl are so delusional!!!

@bold🤣🤣🤣