•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys , this is krithika ...new here

this is my first official post ...so before staring my journey in this forum ,i wanted to share my thoughts about tbp season 1 and season2

i am a very big fan or AC of tbp...tbp never failed to mke me stick to the show ...
in season 1 , starting from banga ki pungi till the farewell,,i loved every epi.
tbp never failed to give us the essence of school life in season ...
there were ups and downs but still they rocked ..

kisha- the hot couple with sizzling chemistry always managed to set fire onscreen with their love - hate relationship
rahi- my favourite couple,,...their friendship taught many things to me...and they always make a cute couple who stand by each other and know each other very well..
hima - i really miss hima nowadays, they were the most adorable and funny couple who i think most of them liked

and definetely Ransh- the best pair ...the best part is that i like it wen they fight and also wen they becum good buddies who stand by each other..

in total i loved the 8 junglees and the leader junglee.
more than the couples separately i liked the buddies as a whole, wen they were togetha wenever required.

cumin to season 2 , CVs managed not to spoil my expectations,
i m already lovin the new characters,
omi- lovin his baby crying BG and his lang
avi - i love the caring brother side of avi

dont u guys fell that tbp always begins with crackers , in season 1 it was piddi and in season 2 it was avantika's job

avantika - the prankster...and as avi said this titli is impossibel.

now im really looking forward for kd -avantika friendship, michi and basically the relationship btw our new buddies ...most importantly missing our leader junglee...

anyways , sry abt the long post ...wat to do...if anyone asks abt tbp , i speak non stop😆

krithika
Edited by krit125 - 11 years ago
bang on post
n Welcome to d forums
I m Rads 😃
Bang on post
I also want kd & avantika frdzship
Bang on post ritzy!!
Srslyyy...i am lookin frwd for ansha...like u writely sed...i soo cant wait to seee...!!
hey rads, shubh, safi  ...
kd - avantika ...kd will plan and give new ideas to our crazy prankster avantika and itzz gonna rock...
their friendship is quite tough, cuz of the divisions in ICC but i hope they becum friends soon.
hey dear
wlcm to the forum
i m razz
aate hi itna amazing post !!!!!
so agreed to u :D
Welcome welcome...
I too am missing Jaitley sir and HiMa...
So u did listen to me!
Bang on post Kriks!
hey razz, thanks for ur warm welcum😊

hey swetha, don worry, jaitely sir will cum bak soon😊

hey shwetz,
happy to see u here yaar ...
and yup shrode , atlast i made my entry in the forum...thanks to u😉