Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu: Hard Work (with interviews)

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
http://colors.in.com/mena/videos/balika-vadhu-kacchi-umar-ke-pakke-rishte/on-sets-how-anandi-said-i-love-you-to-shiv-balika-vadhu-31606.html

This is the the whole behind the scene of yesterday's water pond scene! 

ANd this interview is of the director of how hard he has to think to make each and every actor/character work

http://colors.in.com/mena/videos/balika-vadhu-kacchi-umar-ke-pakke-rishte/the-man-behind-balika-vadhu-30486.html

I think everyone should watch this segment to see how the director, cast, crew everyone works sooo hard!! 

I am amazed. 

2 hours in water shoot ! amazing.

and specially after yesterday's episode I have increased respect for all of them. They have to shoot any kind of scenes in front of soo many people and yet they do not let us feel that there is any such thing going on!

👏 👏 👏👏 👏 👏 

Kudos to Creatives and Kudos to the cast and crew of Balika Vadhu. We respect your work and thank you for giving us such a wonderful show!! 
Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah suchi agree...they do lot of hard work for one scene.. and there hard word paid off too.. many people are failing in love ansh allover again... i am happy too for this... awesome post as always.. 
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes actors & technician does work really hard to makes us happy & entertain 

they does their job effortlessly 

Kudos to all creative team behind camera & Actors who perform in front of camera 

Sp T & Sid they are so effortless yesterdays episode 

Hard Work paid off 🤗

we are still in trance of S & A romance 

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hope  their hard working  will gain great success  i hope it will work 
Godbless them 🤗
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Don_theEvil

yeah suchi agree...they do lot of hard work for one scene.. and there hard word paid off too.. many people are failing in love ansh allover again... i am happy too for this... awesome post as always.. 

i love the scene and i have already sen the interview...it shows how much hard work they do but i feel so disappointed with the way people are bashing them just because they do not like new Anandi...see colors website...they are giving unreasonable excuses to hate BV and find the scene cheap...so rude and mean...to bash their hard work and well shot scene just because one thing did not go in their way...I DO NOT LIKE EVEN ONE OF THE COMMENTS AND SUDDENLY FEEL SORRY FOR BV TO HAVE GOT SUCH AN UNREASONABLE AUDIENCES WHO HAVE LEARNT NOTHING FROM BV AND 'THEIR' ANANDI TO WHICH THEY COULD so-called CONNECT
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Balika Vadhu is an amazing show. The director really knows his work.

Look at what Sidharth said in the interview that most of the directors rarely have a say in their story and BV's director he has a lot of weight. And I am sure cause if you see other shows most of them we can predict whats going to happen next. Only in BV we are not able to predict.

I do hope they continue this wonderful work and keep at it!

Toral was amaaazing yesterday!!!! I am glad that she has joined this crew where her acting skillzz will be sharpened just like Sid's 
umam thumbnail
Thanks Suchi for the post 😊

Yes, hard work indeed pays off. Yesterday's epi was a reflection of great team work .. Everything fell in place so beautifully!!!
libsrocks thumbnail
please guys...write ur positive comments on colors website also to boast the BV team and show them how wonderful they are...after going through the comments i feel very bad for them and how everyone's hard work is going in drains due to one obesession...hope u do it
rdjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome post Suchi!!! and ver ywell said...
indeed these actors really put in lot of hard work...kudos to them and also to the director for his amazing work!!!!
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Suchi a much needed post.

👏 to the whole team of BV.

Hats off to the director of BV.
I have read a lot abt him - and how he extracts the best from an actor.

It was becoz of him Siddharth got the biggest break in his career. Wish that will happen with Toral also.

A well written,well planned,well executed team effort gave us the beautiful episode.The vision of the director is clearly seen in each frame.

I am 100% sure that this one is not the result of TRP's as many commented. It is a result of lots and lots of dedicated homework by the whole team. It is not a one night wonder based on some trp's.