DOTW - SP Radha Issue

Posted: 11 years ago
Discussion Of The Week

Lets Discuss the pros & cons of SP-Radha's PV. 

Shall It happen? Why? Why Not?
Edited by shubhika124 - 11 years ago
Aww..A very good topic to discuss dear...ya ..though our show is all about Punarvivah and i just love to see whether they show the same AarYa track to SuRa...
Before such a thought occurs in their head these two (Radha and SP) need to CONFRONT their conscience re: AKAASH.

Radha - who supposedly is Akaash's mother turns out to be his kidnapper and not his mother.  She was lying to him all along and deliberately kept him away from his real parents and family.  To this day she has not apologized to him for her devious and shameful act.  Radha is thinking how she can get SP out of his funk - has Radha even given a moment's thought how she could get Akaash out of his funk?  After all she was the one who got him there under the pretext of being his so called mother these 31 years.  I wonder whether she ever accepted him as son  - at least to the exent that G3 accepted Yash!

Right now Akaash sees Radha as a kidnapper, a fraud, who falsely claimed to be his mother with the ulterior motive of stealing his all (family, upbringing, education, lifestyle and wealth) to give it to her son!  Why would he want to be associated with such a criminal?  Radha never loved Akaash - if she did she would be staying with him.  Radha only loved and continues to love only Yash!!

SP:  Deserves the worst father for 31+ years award for abandoning and rejecting his son, Akaash.  SP is the dark cloud that obliterated the clear light of godliness in Akaash right from the day he was born and continues to do so to this day.  Does SP for a moment even consider what he can do to help Akaash?  Why is SP hiding away from Akaash - does the sight of Akaash give him death bed jitters?

Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
sum people think its too early for Sp and radha ma's PV...

But I Think The Idea Of Pv Will Strike Arya First , Wen  They  Say To Others People Of SM they Wud Definitely Not Agree With It ...

I Have Doubts Whether PV Is Gonna Happen .If It Happens SP Wud Get An Partner .Radh Ma Who Never Any Happienes Of Married Life Wud Get Sum Happienes..
And She Can Be An Peace Maker Between Akash And Yash ..coz they Both Are Connected To Her In one Coz...

I think SP n radha ka punarvivah hona chahiye bcoz its name PV😆 

esse yash bhi jayaz beta ho jayega n akash yashu ko najayaz nahi kah payega 

SP ko life partner mil jayega n jindagi mil jayegi dobara😃

and Radha boht samzhdar hai wo yash n akash ke bich sab thik kar sakti hai
I think it might be too soon for SP to think about getting remarried.
whatever the track will go... i m wit punarvivah... i love this serial... and  i will watch this until its last episode... love punar vivah... love aarya
I don't want SP-Radha's remarriage so soon.
Sp and Radha's marriage will take place(Though I am not in favor of it right now) coz SP has done wrong with Radha and he has to pay for it through this marriage.
jus saying - if and when SP has re-marriage, we shud see a double wedding taking place...his wedding and bua's wedding...i want 2 see this woman get married and move into her in-laws place and have someone do to her what she has been doin 2 poor Aarti