Ian Somerhalder or Stephen Amell: Who Should Star

ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Ian Somerhalder or Stephen Amell: Who Should Star in Fifty Shades of Grey?

by Free Britney at March 23, 2013 11:00 am.  Updated at March 23, 2013 7:36 am.

Google
  • Stumble

There are many strong candidates for the role of Christian Grey in the upcoming film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey, but two have really piqued our interest.

Arrow star Stephen Amell confirms he "had a meeting" with producers about it, while Vampire Diaries star Ian Somerhalder has openly coveted the part.

So, with no offense to Matt Bomer, if we're forced to pick between these two CW stars, who would you want to see as Christian grey in 50 Shades?

- See more at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/03/ian-somerhalder-or-stephen-amell-who-should-star-in-fifty-shades/#sthash.a4i4t6I7.dpuf

Few have given us as much info to go on as these two. Stephen Amell revealing that he's even had meetings about the role tells you he's interested.

Ian, meanwhile, has been enthusiastic when asked about his potential participation. Both guys clearly look the part, but only you can (fantasy) cast Mr. Grey.

Vote for either Stephen Amell or Ian Somerhalder above! And comment below!

- See more at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/03/ian-somerhalder-or-stephen-amell-who-should-star-in-fifty-shades/#sthash.qvfsFpkq.dpuf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I like Stephen Amell but I don't see him as CG.Ian is more appropriate for the part.My first choice is Matt Bomer though.
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Matt Bomer anyday,but that cant happen.
I hate d books,adult twilight...but my dreamy choice will b Leo dicaprio as grey n ema watson as anastasia
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
They already cast Charlie Hunnam of Pacific Rim fame :(