Chhan Chhan

-|| Chhan Chhan Help Desk ||- - Page 2

Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
When can we begin voting on the CM? Also, why don't we have a banner? I'm assuming, you will put one up when the show goes on air?:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndlove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My question is for Sanaya's picture gallery. Sanaya's picture gallery has all the old picture from her visit to UK but no picture of her New show Chhan Chhan. I just wanted to know does if upload the picture or we as a fan can upload the picture??  
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Exprimere

When can we begin voting on the CM? Also, why don't we have a banner? I'm assuming, you will put one up when the show goes on air?:)

You can begin voting at CM as much as you want the day the forum becomes active.

A banner contest will take place after some months so that there are enough pictures of the show's whole cast.

haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ipkkndlove

My question is for Sanaya's picture gallery. Sanaya's picture gallery has all the old picture from her visit to UK but no picture of her New show Chhan Chhan. I just wanted to know does if upload the picture or we as a fan can upload the picture??  

If your are asking for actor profile then you can upload pictures , one at a time.
At the actor's profile(eg:Sanaya Irani) on the top right side there's a blue tab that says "Upload Sanaya Irani's Picture," click that and your on.

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Exprimere

The voting for CM begins as soon as the forum is opened. There is a contest held for Forum Banner which isn't till 3 months into the show since by then all the characters are introduced.
goguma thumbnail
hi

is there a live update thread where fans can discuss the show while watching it on line?
scarlet.moon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: goguma

hi

is there a live update thread where fans can discuss the show while watching it on line?

Tirtharupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am just eagerly waiting for our Chhanchhan...
We will make it a big hit
scarlet.moon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Sanah-Sizzles

Guys can i write the WU

Written Updaters and BackUps are already appointed hun.

ArshiAms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pakpearl

Sunara...tll me also😳

tel me also..