Posted: 11 years ago
Okay...so I got a hell lot of free time on my hands...so I decided I'll work on all those ideas that have been in my head ever since February. I don't know...I seriously don't know about this. Its crazy, is what I'll say. To tell the truth, I'm feeling pretty woozy and I didn't proofread...as usual...
Well, do read, do comment. *yawns* I'm sleepy...but here goes:

Complicated

Complicated. That's what their relationship had always been; complicated. In school, they had gone from being enemies to almost-best friends to enemies again. College too had been similar, yet this time, they had stuck to being friends instead of moving on to enemies again. Wait, 'friends' did I say? Not really. (Had their relationship been so simple, I wouldn't have titled this as "Complicated".) For Ranveer Shergill, in public, Keshav Desai was now his 'frenemy'. Personally, however, the 'enemy' part was just for old times' sake. As for Keshav Desai? He neither considered Ranveer to be his friend nor his enemy. Ranveer wasn't a person whose shoulder he could cry on the way he could with Piddi; he couldn't be counted on to give some sane advice like Samar could either. So the only way in which Ranveer was useful to KD...was as a punch-bag. Both literally and metaphorically. KD always ended up taking out all his frustration on Ranveer, either with blows or words, though Ranveer was a pretty enthusiastic participant himself and these fights with Ranveer always helped him to calm down and think clearly.This was how KD and Ranveer saw each other, one as the 'punch-bag' and the other as the 'frenemy'. To the rest of the world, however, they were just...complicated. They had been called anything and everything from 'enemies', "Worst Enemies Forever", friends, best friends, "Best Friends Forever" and ah yes, a gay couple as well! It wasn't the friendly teasing courtesy Piddi. It was an incident that only KD and Ranveer knew about and they intended to keep it that way. An incident that had thoroughly embarrassed both KD and Ranveer and which neither had been able to forget...

Samar was back in town and it was when all of them had just started out in their respective careers that KD, Ranveer, Samar and Piddi had decided to go on a Boys' Night-Out to a bar to celebrate each other's success. Samar and Piddi though had to leave early and Ranveer had offered them his car, the spirits having clouded his brain enough to say that he'd go with KD. And so they were both having a drink when Ranveer got up to go meet some acquaintance of his. His seat beside KD was taken up after a few seconds by a woman. She was young, beautiful...and totally drunk! Her lips curved into a seductive smile as she spotted KD. "Hey handsome!" KD ignored her. "What's a cute guy like you doing all alone at the bar?" KD got up. "How much was all that?" The woman got up too and kept a hand on KD's shoulder. "Aww, c'mon now...I'm available, y'know?" KD glared at her as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Look, I'm not single, if that's what you mean," he said, trying to extract himself from her grip. "Well, I didn't take you to be the cheating types, KD." Ranveer smirked as both KD and that woman looked at him and KD scowled, "Just shut up, Ranveer!" "Alright, I'll handle this." He stepped in between KD and the woman as KD finally managed to get loose. "Look lady, he's committed, alright? He's with me and we are getting late." "Oh, are you his boyfriend then?" "Eh?" She wrapped her arms around Ranveer's neck this time and attempted to kiss him as she slurred, "You're quite cute too, y'know. Actually, both of you are pretty hot. No wonder you don't want to leave each other." Ranveer tilted his head back. "We're not gay!" "Aww, darling, its alright, there's nothing to hide in it." She tried to kiss him again as Ranveer tilted his head further back, trying to free himself and it was this scene which greeted KD as he turned after paying for both himself and Ranveer. He raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing?" "Shut up, KD! She thinks we're gay!" "What?!" KD's eyes widened and he stepped in. "Look, its not like you think it is. We're not gay. We have girlfriends!" "Oh my, so you two are having a fling behind their backs? "No we-" "Oh, I get it!" She let go of Ranveer as she pointed at both of them, "You two are bisexual!" "WHAT??!! NO!!" KD and Ranveer shouted in unison and Ranveer continued, "We-we're not bisexual! We're-we're normal!" "Aww, who said bisexual people aren't normal, darling?" KD and Ranveer backed away in horror. People were starting to look at them now. She puckered up her lips, "Gimme a kiss both of you!" and spread her arms. "KD...what do we do?" "When I say it...we run!" And run they did, with the woman still following them, shouting at the top of her voice, "You two ever feel like a threesome, come to me! We'll have a good romp!" By then, KD and Ranveer had got into KD's car and then they zoomed off. Ranveer looked out of the window to see the woman blowing them flying kisses and he looked in again, shock and horror written all over his face. He buried his head in his hands then. "F**k...f**k...f**k!! She-she thought we were gay!! And a threesome! A THREESOME!! F**k...oh f**k...what if Panchi finds out...what if Kiya finds out..what if-" "Ranveer?" "WHAT??!!" "Shut up!!"

Needless to say, KD and Ranveer never went back to that bar again.

Present scenario and all four of them-KD, Kiya, Ranveer and Panchi are extremely successful in their careers. KD and Kiya have been married for two years while Ranveer and Panchi for about a year and a half. It is a warm summer's Sunday and both of them are over at KD and Kiya's bungalow for brunch and as usual, KD and Ranveer are fighting again. It was a small, stupid reason as reasons that cause big fights usually tend to be, and the argument soon escalated into a war of words, then to the usual sleeve-folding and collar-grabbing and finally they had come to blows. Kiya and Panchi, meanwhile, had rolled their eyes and had retreated to the shade of the porch, knowing better than to try and stop their extremely stupid husbands from going at each other's throats. They sat there now, sipping lemonade and discussing about life, in general and their husbands in particular. "You think these two would ever grow up," Panchi mused. "Never, I'd say," Kiya replied. "I really don't understand what happens to them around each other. Its like they turn into these two immature little kids," Panchi said as Kiya sighed. "Yeah, same here. Its always around each other. I mean, yeah, KD can be pretty much a pompous jerk at times, but he has this really sweet side to him too." "Oh I know, Nonu can be a really big idiot too, but..." Panchi trailed off, a faint blush on her face. Kiya smirked. "Yeah, you just have to peel off their layers." "KIYA!!" Panchi had turned beet-red and Kiya blushed too as she realized the double meaning in her sentence. "I-I didn't mean it like that, Panchi." "...Uh...I think we should go check on those two." Panchi got up and Kiya followed, "Yeah, I think so too. I just hope they haven't killed each other." They came out just in time to see Ranveer and KD standing at the edge of the pool, both having grabbed each other's collar and glaring at each other, when Ranveer suddenly tripped KD. There was a huge 'splash' as KD fell into the pool. Kiya giggled and then ran towards the pool, bending slightly forward, a grin on her face and her hands on her knees, as KD spluttered and came up. "Aww, did my Keshu fall into the pool?" "Just shut up, Chicklet!" KD then turned his attention towards Ranveer who had doubled up with laughter. "You, Ranveer, that was a dirty one you just pulled!" "No, that was a wet one I just pulled!" Ranveer said between laughs, "God...oh God...your expressions...so funny...look at you, just-ah!" There was another huge 'splash' as Ranveer too joined KD and then came up to see a helpless-with-giggles Panchi and Kiya and a smirking KD. "Motiii," he whined. "Serves you right, Nonu!" And she laughed again. She had sneaked up behind Ranveer when he had been busy laughing at KD and pushed him in!

Kiya grinned, "Now you two boys can stay in the pool till you have cooled down and only then will you be allowed to join us," and saying so, both Kiya and Panchi walked to the house, still laughing and paying no attention to the glares they received from their respective husbands. "This is not done, Moti! Moti! Come back! You can't do this! Hey!" "Just shut up and get out, will you Ranveer?" "Yeah, yeah." Ranveer clambered out and extended a hand towards KD. KD looked at the hand and then glared at Ranveer, "I can manage." Ranveer shrugged. "Whatever, dude." KD clambered out too and both walked towards the house, only to find the door locked. "Kiya?! What the hell is this? Open the door!" Her voice floated out, "If you two boys think I'm going to let you drip water all over my house, then you are wrong. Its a nice, sunny day. Dry yourselves in the sun and then only will you be allowed to come in." "Yeah," Panchi called, "this is your punishment for acting like little kids." "Panchiii, c'mon, you can't be serious!!" "Well, for your kind information, Mr. Ranveer Shergill, I very well am!" "Thats right, Panchi!" "They're so mean," Ranveer said to KD...or himself. "Open the bloody door, Kiya! I swear I-" "You, Keshav Desai, will do as you are told to do and one more word from you and you see what I'll do to you!" KD cursed under his breath and walked out into the garden and sat down in the grass. "My, you're quite the hen-pecked husband, aren't you?" KD ignored him. "What, no retort? Tch...truth really hurts, doesn't it?" KD merely showed Ranveer the finger. Ranveer sighed and kept a hand over his heart. "Oh, KD, how rude! You broke my heart!" "Shut the f**k up, will you Ranveer?!" Ranveer shook his head and went and joined KD. "C'mon KD, don't be like that. You know you're my favourite frenemy!" KD smirked. "Yeah, and you're my favourite punch-bag!" "Hey!" Ranveer glared at KD and KD glared back and after a few seconds of glaring at each other, both burst out laughing.

"They're crazy! I can never understand them!" Kiya said as she leaned against the door and observed their actions. Panchi sighed from her position next to Kiya, "Me neither. They're just complicated!"

So, this was total and absolute bullshit? Yeah, I know.

It was a full on imbroglio? Yeah, I know.

The characters were totally OOC? Yeah, I know that too.

You totally hated it? Yeah I-no wait! Now this, I don't know and to let me know, you'll have to comment! :P

Don't hesitate people, trash this as much as you want. I don't mind. I never mind! I'd have carried on...but I'm wayy too sleepy and I finished my stock of Red Bull...so yeah...nothing to give me wiings.

Thats it, people!

Indebted,

Mugs.

Edited by NonComposMentis - 11 years ago
UNRES :
Awesome Awesome Awesome...
srsly when will you stop callin your work bullshit? then what would my work be called?
Double Bullshit?😆 
anyways i am here and the 1st to comment on my favourite RanSh!!
ohhh hw i really miss themmm...😳
but srsly cumin to the OS...
the Gay joke😆 that lady was hilarious...
then the ransh fiting...KD falling into the pool...the 2 sec KiSha Convo...
RV geting pushed into it by Panchi!! hw sweet...also Kiyas double meaning line to panchi
fab job gurly👏 
dont you dare insult you work...
a request...like radz did i would also love for you to write an OS on AnSha...
love
Rena

Edited by safi_kisha - 11 years ago
res
UNRES

Awesome os Mugs!👏
That too on my fav Ransh!😊
Thanks a lot for this
And i cant stop laughing over tht bar scene🤣
Also loved the pool scene..
Thanks for the pm!
Edited by sweetz1204 - 11 years ago
Oh My God!!!! The gay couple story was HILARIOUS🤣🤣. Especially when RV started to get hyper about KiyAn's reaction & KD went "Shut Up"🤣. Reminded me of the "happy & gay" comment.

The pool scene was very well written. RanSh getting locked out by KiyAn😆. Accha hai...inn ke saath ek do baar aise hi karna chahiye;-). A very enjoyable read.
wow. . I jus loved it Mugs!!
specially The whole Bar scene was 🤣   🤣
RanSh are my all tym favs!!
n Mugs Love u to d core ❤️
thanks a ton!!!
.🤣🤣🤣
just loved it...im still not able to control my laughter🤣
very well written
the whole bar scene was so humourous
and kiya asking
"Aww, did my Keshu fall into the pool?" and panchi pushing ranveer in the pool    was soo good

Ransh just rock

krithika

Originally posted by safi_kisha

UNRES :
Awesome Awesome Awesome...
srsly when will you stop callin your work bullshit? then what would my work be called?
Double Bullshit?😆 
anyways i am here and the 1st to comment on my favourite RanSh!!
ohhh hw i really miss themmm...😳
but srsly cumin to the OS...
the Gay joke😆 that lady was hilarious...
then the ransh fiting...KD falling into the pool...the 2 sec KiSha Convo...
RV geting pushed into it by Panchi!! hw sweet...also Kiyas double meaning line to panchi
fab job gurly👏 
dont you dare insult you work...
a request...like radz did i would also love for you to write an OS on AnSha...
love
Rena

Heh Renaaa!! :D :D
*hugs*
Thank you so much for commenting yaar!
Honestly, I'm so glad you liked this! :D
Overall, I'm just glad I could make this even a tiny bit funny.
AnSha...yeah I read Rads' OS, it was fab...CVs did too ;)
So ho sakta hai we get a scene like that ;)
As for me...nai yaar...I'd prefer writing after a scene. I can't give ideas to CVs. I would never be able to! :O
Thnaks again yaar! :D
Love,
Mugs.
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Oh My God!!!! The gay couple story was HILARIOUS🤣🤣. Especially when RV started to get hyper about KiyAn's reaction & KD went "Shut Up"🤣. Reminded me of the "happy & gay" comment.

The pool scene was very well written. RanSh getting locked out by KiyAn😆. Accha hai...inn ke saath ek do baar aise hi karna chahiye;-). A very enjoyable read.
Whoa, Shaz...you commented?
Arigatou :)
I'm glad you liked this.
Thanks again.
Mugs.
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

wow. . I jus loved it Mugs!!
specially The whole Bar scene was 🤣   🤣
RanSh are my all tym favs!!
n Mugs Love u to d core ❤️
thanks a ton!!!
Rads!! *hugs*
Thank you so much for commenting yaar!! :D
I'm so glad you liked this and thought it was funny. :)
Kya thanks yaar, plan toh bohot pehle se tha...thought I'd mentally dedicate it to you, for defending me the other day. :)
So, thank YOU! :D
PS: Looks like your AnSha OS might just come true ;)
Love you yaar!
Mugs.
Originally posted by krit125

.🤣🤣🤣
just loved it...im still not able to control my laughter🤣
very well written
the whole bar scene was so humourous
and kiya asking
"Aww, did my Keshu fall into the pool?" and panchi pushing ranveer in the pool    was soo good

Ransh just rock

krithika

Hey, thank you so much for commenting Krithika :)
I'm so glad you liked this and thought this was funny. :)
Yeah...that line is my personal favourite ;)
Yup, RanSh do rock...when they are not gloating over each other's misery. :O
But, thanks again! :D
Mugs.