Rithvik dhanjani article

Posted: 11 years ago

We got in touch with Rithvik to know about his interactions with the little contestants of Dramebaaz in which he plays the host with the very gorgeous Ragini Khanna.

Said Rithvik, "It's a fabulous experience to be part of the show. Moreover, this series works as a stress buster for me as I get to do something different from my daily routine. We also have a very healthy atmosphere on the sets where I get to give my creative inputs to the team."

So what are these creative inputs like? "While I am backstage observing the acts, I keep telling my creatives about the funny comments I can make or a line or two that I can add. And, the creative team is so supportive that if they think what I am telling them can be shown on a kid's show, they let me go ahead with it. Therefore, there is this constant brainstorming that's happening backstage," he averred.

And does Ragini join him in these brainstorming sessions? "Ragini is one maniac. She is so much fun to work with and so is Anurag Da (Basu). He is like a kid on the show. Hence we all have a lot of fun," he observed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank for sharing the article dear
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
And does Ragini join him in these brainstorming sessions? "Ragini is one maniac. She is so much fun to work with!

Awweee!! love RD for saying this!! 
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love u Rithvik
Tfs dear