23th March 2013 WU

kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
naina has officially lost it and says to kkhushi that roli never deserved sid as she gave pain to sid and i love him more then that.   SID is only mine and i will love him a lot thats why i m doing all this and she says thank you to khushi.   

and khushi says she is only trying to unite two ppl who love each other.   and naina says even the conference night sid was missing only roli.   and khushi says when a person is in love their mind stops working...broken heart, party and alcohol in hand...and naina says then i mixed something in his drink which khushi gave her.   and naina says according to plan i danced with sid and slowly the pill started reacting and i pretended to be drunk and made him drop me to my room.   abd before i could says anything to him .. he fell asleep.   I tried to wake him up but he didnt.   and his friends came there.   and some vikas came to the door and naina opens the door and sees sid passed out and they come inside her room and ask what happened to sid...and naina syas his  head was aching and came to ask for a pill but he passed out.   so vikas and some other person says maybe he drank too much.   and vikas says naina dont worry we will take sir to his room..and they take sid with him.  and naina thinks they took sid with him now what will happen to my plan.     what shall i do.  let me call khushi.   and khushi is smiling and naina says and ur idea really worked.   and as u said before sid could wake up..i brought him back to my room.   and khushi pays the waiters to do that.    and then naina opens his shirt buttons...per khushi intructions.  

sid is telling family that when he woke up i realized how i made such a big mistake.   and sid's mom slaps him.    all family shocked and she says u have stooped so low.   u didnt think once about this child roli.   u didnt think about ur wife.   mataji says this is the sanskar we gave u.   to earn respect u spend ur whole life but to lose u dont take a second.   he betrayed pur family DIL and still u supported sid, simar??   simar says i didnt know about this before.    naina is the same girl i saved her life.    naina told me this after i saved her...and i tried to tell u all but i didnt have courage.   u tell me..how could i tell her...what would i have said.   the person who she loves so much..so much trust has betrayed her.   mataji says roli could not have beared this truth and thats why she is not in this world today.   even GOD didnt want her to witness thsi.   masi is mad at sid and aggressive with him.   sid is pleading that it was a mistake and his dad slaps him...saying MISTAKE???   who know how many lives have been ruined.   and sid's mom slaps him again but prem comes inbetween and holds her back...and sid is crying.   sid breaks down and crys.    mataji says we are at crossroads and we dont know what to do.   simar walks up to roli's pic and looks at it...everyone thinking what to do.  simar says where are u roli.. i know u r alive...but why arnt u coming.    and roli is shown in hospital bed.   Doctor tells veeru that she (roli) is better then before.   
and veeru says how come she is still unconsicious for 3 days.   and gets mad on doctor.   doc tells him to clam down and let him work.   the condition she was brought in .. she is stable now and that is a big achievement.   and doc goes from there.   and veeru comes to roli and says u have to become better for me..i wont let anything happen to u..nothing.

precap - mataji says until we dont find another way for naina she will stay here...and MIL says thank god roli is not here to see this day ,,,and roli gains consiciousness in the hospital.
Edited by kasrana - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the Wu dear by the way what u think can we kill that naina i want to throw her from cliff like veeru did with roli 
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ohh god i couldnt watched the epis for the week but now i have watched all,
at first im sooo happy that sid innocent,
i think this naina is psycho and khushi used it , i mean naina cant even think about something she does only what khushi says...
but i have to say that i like the scene where sid told the family everything...
i think it was the first time where the bw family handeld right, i mean the slap from sids mother, she was so right...
dont get me wrong but  i liked it how mataji said maybe this is the reason why roli is nomore with us,(i mean we know that sid is innocent ) but for the family he is the one who made a mistake...this scene was great..

ohh and it was great to see that simar has still hopes for roli and i think the watch will has something to do in some time,  roli couldnt receive a signal because she is in hospital and she hasnt wear it , so let us hope for the best...