<||>DOTW: What should Chhaya do? <||>

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Caught you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Please don't hate us!!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

So guys, apart from all the FOTY (Fresher of the Year) drama and the pairings controversy, we had a parallel track that is running based on Chhaya and the creepy teacher! 

We have seen so far that the teacher tried to molest her and now she is traumatized. πŸ˜­

So I would like to know what you guys think she should do about all this?

--->And how will this benefit the sisters' relationship?

I asked that question because we saw that after a long time, Rachna and Gunjan are agreeing on the same point, that is, to get the teacher punished. πŸ˜‰

So let's have fun with some healthy discussions! πŸ‘

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
My perspective:

I think Chhaya should definitely rise above all the negativity that has been going on in her life, since she was also a victim of the "jeans and western wear" fiasco. Poor girl! πŸ˜­ She suffers the most in this serial at the hands of complete strangers! πŸ˜­

But this time, her honour and integrity are at stake! She should definitely become a living example for all those molested and rape victims! She should show the women that even they have power and strength that no man could match ultimately! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I would be extremely happy to see this track being used to such an extent that it would send a strong message to both the abused victims, as well as, the inhumane beasts that call themselves men! πŸ˜‘

So I'm all for Chhaya taking serious actions! 

Another point, she was worried about her family's reputation - quite honestly, I know that's one of the main reasons why rape victims are mum about the abuse they suffered. So I would love for a track where they show how parents are supportive of their daughters! Daughters are innocent, as well as, vital to this world, so showing a track where parents rise above society and support their innocent daughter would go down very well with me.

Lastly, we have seen how the "western wear" fiasco had brought closeness between Rachna and Gunjan. So I think, this track would definitely benefit their relationship, if they work together!  Gunjan's broad-mindedness and Rachna's determined innocence can work wonders for this track! πŸ‘

Hope this track is used well and the CVs does acceptable justice to it! πŸ˜Š
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

My perspective:

I think Chhaya should definitely rise above all the negativity that has been going on in her life, since she was also a victim of the "jeans and western wear" fiasco. Poor girl! πŸ˜­ She suffers the most in this serial at the hands of complete strangers! πŸ˜­

But this time, her honour and integrity are at stake! She should definitely become a living example for all those molested and rape victims! She should show the women that even they have power and strength that no man could match ultimately! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I would be extremely happy to see this track being used to such an extent that it would send a strong message to both the abused victims, as well as, the inhumane beasts that call themselves men! πŸ˜‘

So I'm all for Chhaya taking serious actions! 

Another point, she was worried about her family's reputation - quite honestly, I know that's one of the main reasons why rape victims are mum about the abuse they suffered. So I would love for a track where they show how parents are supportive of their daughters! Daughters are innocent, as well as, vital to this world, so showing a track where parents rise above society and support their innocent daughter would go down very well with me.

Lastly, we have seen how the "western wear" fiasco had brought closeness between Rachna and Gunjan. So I think, this track would definitely benefit their relationship, if they work together!  Gunjan's broad-mindedness and Rachna's determined innocence can work wonders for this track! πŸ‘

Hope this track is used well and the CVs does acceptable justice to it! πŸ˜Š

WELL SAID!!!! BRAVO!! πŸ‘ TOTALLY AGREE!! πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Edited by braich_gal - 11 years ago
vanny,
your answer is hided in your question it self...πŸ‘
of course chhaya must fight and take action against sharma..
and yes we all want that rajan get  together again.
Originally posted by braich_gal

WELL SAID!!!! BRAVO!! πŸ‘ TOTALLY AGREE!! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Wow! Thanks so much dear! β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by smruti1981

vanny,
your answer is hided in your question it self...
πŸ‘
of course chhaya must fight and take action against sharma..
and yes we all want that rajan get  together again.

@Bold - Wow! You noticed! πŸ˜³ πŸ‘

Yes, I totally agree with you! πŸ˜‰
chhaya issue cleared so easily.. . no effect on any relation... sisters were together but patch up  was on holi.. I doubt for that.. will sharma return or this issue will be suppressed like mintu kidnapping...