Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu: New MM article

het27 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Balika Vadhu Jagya's love may create problem for Shiv and Anandi

link: http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Balika-Vadhu-Jagyas-love-may-create-problem-for-Shiv-and-Anandi/26163

The Married couple Shiv (Siddarth Shukla) and Anandi's (Toral Rasputra) love story will face some problematic time because of Jagya (Shashank Vyas) in Colors Balika Vadhu.

Present track shows that Anandi and Shiv are enjoying some romantic time which they got after Anandi's confession of love for Shiv.

Apart from this Dsa's family is also planning for Jagya's re marriage.

But Jagya refuses saying that he cannot be a good husband after betraying Gauri and Anandi.

It wil now be shown that Dsa insists Anandi talk to Jagya about the remarriage.

Shiv will also allow Anandi to talk with Jagya.

However, things will not be good for Anandi when Jagya will reveal to Anandi that he cannot think about remarriage as his mind is still full of her memories.

Will Jagya's confession create a problem for Shiv and Anandi?

Edited by het27 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 same synopsis every where...and what is new about it?😲...jagia told thousand time...before also...when shiv refuge his marriage.that time also...whens anandi was leaving for marriage.that time also.what is new now.oh ya noe jagia telling to a marraid ANANDI...can't tolarate neither jagia no his selfish felling...he convinniently leave anandi and ready to take her back...😑😑... Edited by chumki... - 11 years ago
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
UFFF these articles πŸ₯± 

If the confession is done so now SR has to be delayed ...what's  new. If it has to be delayed there has to be drama πŸ˜†  simple logic πŸ˜³ 

This is not fair Balika Vadu A ji enjoying the company of warm, caring & loving hubby Shiv & Balak vaar alone, cold & lonely taking care of the sick πŸ˜›  so A ji has to come & help her old balak vaar now friend to come out of la devdas mode.  Just a little piece of Aji  gyaan will help J tide overπŸ˜‰  of course Shiv has to give his support  to the les miserable too  

πŸ˜† Tag line ....'just a piece of AnSh fruity advice will help tide Jagia  over'.πŸ˜† 

IN SBB...Kya J apne bhikri aur sooni zandagi ko  Anandi aur Shiv ki salkah se sawar payega ...dekhte rahe ye Baklika vadhu πŸ€”πŸ˜†
How long we have to see jagya drama , what may come - i cannot see Anandi staying back in Jaitser to console jagya. Hope BV has some sense. I do not want to see SR nor romance but no Aji and Sji sacrifice for Jagya.
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 most importantly why BV take the risk to replacement??...😲 if they really wanna keep anandi in jaitsar to put mallhum on jagia's so called wound😑... phir to time ki prob hi nahi thi if they wanna shoot separtly...ANYWAY...ansh separeted...i m off with BV...THAT ALL
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Seriously Jagya still has feelings for Anandi?

He is saying this to a much married woman who is in love with her husband.

Aji fought for their relationship when she was not in love with CS Now I think she should declare WW 3

Jagya using the same bedding and quilt used by Anandi. Same room decor same everything which has her very scent. PUKE.

Teesri Mrs. Jagya is expected to use all of this too?

God knows what Dsa will tell Shiv.

What if she knows Jagya still feels for Aji and Aji and Cs not consummated marriage?

Hope she does not ask CS to sacrifice being with Anandi for her ghadesar because she can't see beyond her ghadesar? Anandi will go all ballistic on them. 

Aji should not stay back to convince Jagya for Shaadi no.3

Anandi should just run as far as from the Singh's

She should not stay in Jaitsar without Shiv after knowing what Jagya said. 

Some article said she will stay in BH. God knowing Jagya's history she should be scared to death staying under one roof with him.

Jagya should first hand see AnSh romance like he saw the payal scene

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh Jagya bhikari kabhi hume our ansh ko chain se jine nehi denge...😑😑
This content was originally posted by: chahat11

Seriously Jagya still has feelings for Anandi?

- Let him go to hell, feelings for Aji, where were his feelings when she was with Gauri.

He is saying this to a much married woman who is in love with her husband.

- What else can u expect, does he know what to say and where? And he cannot take his toy anandi has moved on.

Aji fought for their relationship when she was not in love with CS Now I think she should declare WW 3

- Aji will not say anything but leave, but i am not sure what will she say to shiv and how will shiv react.

Jagya using the same bedding and quilt used by Anandi. Same room decor same everything which has her very scent. PUKE.

Teesri Mrs. Jagya is expected to use all of this too?

God knows what Dsa will tell Shiv. 

What if she knows Jagya still feels for Aji and Aji and Cs not consummated marriage?

Hope she does not ask CS to sacrifice being with Anandi for her ghadesar because she can't see beyond her ghadesar? Anandi will go all ballistic on them.

- I do not trust DS, but this is a wedlock, and hope shiv does not try to be mahaan. I will now kill shiv drowning him in the same pond.

Aji should not stay back to convince Jagya for Shaadi no.3

Anandi should just run as far as from the Singh's

She should not stay in Jaitsar without Shiv after knowing what Jagya said. 

Some article said she will stay in BH. God knowing Jagya's history she should be scared to death staying under one roof with him.

Jagya should first hand see AnSh romance like he saw the payal scene.

- Chahat - if Aji and Sji does not have the sense to leave jaitser after all this, I am leaving BV before that ji bharke gali wala letter bhej dungi to PH.

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chumki...

most importantly why BV take the risk to replacement??...😲 if they really wanna keep anandi in jaitsar to put mallhum on jagia's so called wound😑... phir to time ki prob hi nahi thi if they wanna shoot separtly...ANYWAY...ansh separeted...i m off with BV...THAT ALL

Diehard fan even accepted total with open arms ready to quit.  What will happen to on the fence people like myself.
This content was originally posted by: Saathfan

Diehard fan even accepted total with open arms ready to quit.  What will happen to on the fence people like myself.

What die hard, if there is no good track who will waste time? Today i feel for all prats fan - if you like some one / some thing and that is taken away from you, you are really sad. How long can u tolearate crap.