Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: reshmiroy2012

What die hard, if there is no good track who will waste time? Today i feel for all prats fan - if you like some one / some thing and that is taken away from you, you are really sad. How long can u tolearate crap.

Hang in there they will give the sr but till then they want people like me to jump off the fence.  Only problem I may jump out of bv.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is what irritates me about BV...if we praise them for once also they get back to square one

they are going completely against human nature
atrraction thorugh friendship specially b/w ex spouses and jealousy is a natural human trait which cannot be to pointed out as wrong

no husband is so cool about her wife being so close to her ex-husband and even if he tries to be its very obvious that ex-spouses may get attracted to each other again

Such things never happen even in cities let alone in village so there is nothing to learn from this crap
Shiv getting jealous of JaAn's friendship would have been more better than this goodness crap

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chumki...

most importantly why BV take the risk to replacement??...😲 if they really wanna keep anandi in jaitsar to put mallhum on jagia's so called wound😑... phir to time ki prob hi nahi thi if they wanna shoot separtly...ANYWAY...ansh separeted...i m off with BV...THAT ALL

they want Anandi to connect with all the members again so one by one they are creating that loop. 

WHich is good :)

I tho like htis track.

Finally jagya will see a love sick Anandi for Shiv heheeh and die with jealousyy!!! πŸ˜‘
bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its just not fair.After three months of waiting they get Anandi to say ILU to Shiv.Now they bring in jagya back.Anandi will no doubt feel bad for Jagya and tell Shiv he is in the same stage that she was three months ago.She will cry and hug him but will not consummate marriage till Jagya gets over her.All that is fine .We will still put up with the crap but only if AnSh are together.why does she have to stay back in badi haveli.Please CVs DO NOT SEPARATE AnSH
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saathfan

Diehard fan even accepted total with open arms ready to quit.  What will happen to on the fence people like myself.
[/QUOTE.sweet heart...if they separate ansh.and show me jagia crap..why i waste my time...i m watchig BV only for ansh...and doesn't matter who is the actor for the charector...and i m really happy that i m able to accept the change..that is why i m treated with such a lovely and romantic and passionate confession.(for me atleast)..😊.but instead of ansh if BV wanna show me crap like jagia's memory(which conveniantly changed with the situation and the girl in his life)😑😑...i m not there...i only take that crap if they show me enough ansh romance and scene...mera simple sa funda yehi hai😊

Originally posted by: libsrocks

this is what irritates me about BV...if we praise them for once also they get back to square one

they are going completely against human nature
atrraction thorugh friendship specially b/w ex spouses and jealousy is a natural human trait which cannot be to pointed out as wrong

no husband is so cool about her wife being so close to her ex-husband and even if he tries to be its very obvious that ex-spouses may get attracted to each other again

Such things never happen even in cities let alone in village so there is nothing to learn from this crap
Shiv getting jealous of JaAn's friendship would have been more better than this goodness crap

Shiv assumed that J is still with Aji memories. And he intelligently sends Aji to him and knows he will open up in front of Aji, so chill, he will silently make Aji break the ties. But it is quite natural BV showed JaGaAj together nor AnShJa. But i am the last person to see Aji crying for J.
Originally posted by: bhaironnath

Its just not fair.After three months of waiting they get Anandi to say ILU to Shiv.Now they bring in jagya back.Anandi will no doubt feel bad for Jagya and tell Shiv he is in the same stage that she was three months ago.She will cry and hug him but will not consummate marriage till Jagya gets over her.All that is fine .We will still put up with the crap but only if AnSh are together.why does she have to stay back in badi haveli.Please CVs DO NOT SEPARATE AnSH

Anandi not consummate till J gets over her - J will get over Aji not before end of this year. Did he not made gouri pregnant when Anandi was his wife. If BV is thinking of this, let Shiv leave Anandi and get her married to J. I expect AnSh to handle the situation with maturity. But SR is not on cards till May that is ok.
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
humein Ansh ke bich mein koi problem nahi chahiye. asha hai ki jagya ki band bajane Gouri aa jaaye...saala...sorry guys...😑😑😑 mujhe ab lag raha hai ki shaayad cvs ki maherbani se agar jagya ko pata chal gaya ki Ansh ek nahi hue hai to Anandi ko wapas paane ke liye woh kuchh to galat karega hi karega. aur shath mein use yeh lagne lagega ki Anandi ke munn mein abhi bhi woh kahin naa kahin zinda hai isi liye Anandi ne abhi bhi shiv ke sath koi rishta nahi banaya hai. aur dadisa ka phir baar baar Anandi ko phone karna mujhe achcha nahi lagta. Edited by Teeya - 11 years ago
Teeya thumbnail
Originally posted by: chumki...

same synopsis every where...and what is new about it?😲...jagia told thousand time...before also...when shiv refuge his marriage.that time also...whens anandi was leaving for marriage.that time also.what is new now.oh ya noe jagia telling to a marraid ANANDI...can't tolarate neither jagia no his selfish felling...he convinniently leave anandi and ready to take her back...😑😑...

mujhe pahele se pata tha ki jagya sirf drama kar raha hai achche banane ka kyunki use apna ghar, parivaar, sab kuchh wapas paana tha aur usmein woh kamyaab ho bhi gaya par niyat abhi bhi uski badli nahi hai. AngryAngry
Teeya thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshmiroy2012

What die hard, if there is no good track who will waste time? Today i feel for all prats fan - if you like some one / some thing and that is taken away from you, you are really sad. How long can u tolearate crap.

True...weise bhi New Anandi ko to mein tolearate kar hi rahi hoon.(Toral ki baat nahi hai sirf  new Anandi ki baat hai.) par Shiv ke karan mein new Anandi ko dekh rahi hoon yeh bhi such hai.