OS - Final stroke!!

Posted: 11 years ago

Guys, this is my first OS on Asya.  This is based on the precap of bathroom scene. Please read and let me know how it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoya felt her blood boiling, her nostrils flaring at the sight in front of her. Tanveer is in Mr Khan's room asking if she can use his bathroom. And Mr Khan gladly said yes. Didn't know why but Zoya felt so angry at Mr Khan at that moment and started to remember all those incidents when Mr Khan reprimanded her for using or even stepping into his bathroom.

Suddenly, she heard him ask her what is she doing there. She could not control her anger anymore and blasted into his room and got into an argument about his unfair treatment. They started fighting in no time and finally she challenged him that she will fix Tannu's bathroom and bolted off from there.

Zoya switched on her tablet, googled for tap repair tips and started messing with everything in there so as to fix the problem.

Meanwhile, Asad realized what just happened and knowing her too well, he thought he should stop her before she does some damage. He ran towards Tanu's room.

He was about to stop her when she flipped open the tap head and the water zoomed out like a fountain and drenched both of them.

They both looked at each other and she said "Mr Khan, see I fixed the tap and now there is water here". 

That's it. It was enough to raise Asad's temper. He closed his eyes in frustration (his signature style) and yelled "This is exactly why Miss Farooqui, I think you are a total misfit in my house. You cannot stay even for a day without creating any trouble. How do you expect me to tolerate you for a lifetime!!!!"

The moment his words are out, they both got shocked. Finally, they remembered the most important part of their bhaang night - the heartfelt confession from Asad and a subtle acceptance of Zoya that she likes him too. It all came crashing down to both of them and they didn't know how to react.

Their eyes met and they forgot everything around them. Unknowingly, they started to step towards each other closing the gap between them. Like always, Zoya slipped, courtesy the wet floor, and Asad tried to catch her like always. However, this time the wet floor betrayed him as well and both fell down on the floor together, with Asad on top of Zoya.

Their wet clothes, their position and their proximity did not help their situation at all. This time, Asad lost all his control on his mind and lost himself in Zoya's eyes. He slowly raised his hand towards her face and moved away some wet hair that were stuck to Zoya's face.

His touch caused butterflies in her stomach and all she saw was pure love in his eyes. The hurtful words about her being misfit were forgotten by both of them. For the first time, Zoya did something she never did. She raised her hand and touched Asad's cheek gently.

That's it, Asad felt something so unexplainable at that moment and immediately his expression changed to something more deep and passionate. He slowly started to bring down his head towards hers as if going to kiss her. She closed her eyes in anticipation.

THUD!!!!  They heard the noise of a door being unlocked and both came to their senses and immediately got up. They saw Tanveer entering the room with a perplexed expression as to what the hell happened there. The floor was all wet, Zoya and Asad were both drenched and they have strange expression on their faces.

Tanveer: " Yah Allah! What happened jammy? Whats all this mess?"

Asad jolted out from his trance and replied "Oh. Nothing. We just tried to fix your bathroom. Don't worry, I will get the maid clean this up".  Saying this, he left the place, more like ran. Zoya  gave a hesitant smile to Tanu and bolted out of the room as well.

Tanveer understood there is something cooking between them and decided that she had to tackle Zoya if she has to succeed in her mission.

Asad and Zoya back in their respective rooms were totally in daze and confusion. They rewinded the bhaang night and their recent incident in the bathroom repeatedly.

Finally, it dawned on Zoya that she is in love with Mr Akdu Ahmed Khan.

"Allah Miyan!! Mein Mr Akdu Khan ko pasand karti hu. Tabhi mein itni weirdly behave kar rahi thi aaj kal. Aur Mr Khan bhi mujhe pasand karte hi.  Am i in love??? I am so happy  and I feel like flying.  It's true that love is the most beautiful feeling on earth!!"

Finally, it dawned on Asad that he let his guard down in the past few days and was about to do  something from which he could not go back

"Mein yeh kya karne wala tha. How can I forget the main reason why I don't want to get associated with Zoya!.  I should be on guard now and should avoid her at all costs! If this is what is called love, then I don't want this feeling. It's the most disturbing feeling on earth!!"

--------------------------------------------------------

That's it guys.  I really hope its not a total waste of your time. Please leave comments and let me know how it is.

very nice ...I can totally see this happenning
Originally posted by neenabinu

very nice ...I can totally see this happenning

thank you. I am glad you liked.
Superb!!!
This is sure to happen in the near future. 
Loved your OS
BEAUTIFUL!!!
Very nicely written!  😊

It very well could play out like this...
You gave Tanu the same BAD timing that she has on the show! 
Great story! 😊👍🏼
Originally posted by asyaforlife

Superb!!!
This is sure to happen in the near future. 
Loved your OS
BEAUTIFUL!!!

thank you 😃
Originally posted by hsvs

Very nicely written!  😊

It very well could play out like this...

thanks. Lets see what CVs have planned. This is just my fantasy
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

You gave Tanu the same BAD timing that she has on the show! 
Great story! 😊👍🏼

thank you. Haha. She has a BAD timing and moreover its her bathroom. She ought to disturb them!! 😡
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L 😃