Here You Will Find All Articles Related To The Show

Refrain From Making Any Comments

Regards,Tanya

Edited by .Tanya. - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

Hetal Yadav choreographs for Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai

Mar 27, 2013, 03.07PM IST TNN[ 

Hetal Yadav
Siddhant Cinevision's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajabsa Risk Hai, starring Sukirti Khandpal and Gaurav S Bajaj is all set to hit the TV screen soon.

This Life OK show recently shot its outdoor shoot at the scenic beauty of Macau, Bangkok and Singapore while half of its cast is busy shooting in Mumbai.

Source says," Hetal Yadav, currently seen in Colors Uttaran as Pavitra has Choreohraphed a dance sequence for this show. She has set a sequence where the entire family is busy celebrating Arun Bali's birthday."

"It was fun and had a good experience while working with them. Dance is my hobby so I keep doing such stuff," confirms Hetal Yadav.

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/tv/Hetal-Yadav-choreographs-for-Kaisa-Yeh-Ishq-Hai/articleshow/19240736.cms
Posted: 10 years ago

Life OK introduces Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai

~A light-hearted romantic comedy starring Sukirti Kandpal and Gaurav S Bajaj starts
22nd April, Monday-Friday at 10pm~

Mumbai, 17th April, 2013: Life OK, India's fastest growing Hindi general entertainment channel, will capture the travails of love in its new saga Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai. The channel moves beyond the conventions of a girl meets boy story to explore multiple facets of love in this mellow and tranquil tale of two individuals, brought together by fate.

Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai…Ajab Se Risk Hai is a story of two fiercely independent protagonists, Rajveer and Simran, who, albeit being complete opposites, discover love in togetherness. True to the belief love knows no boundaries; their affection for each other helps them battle odds. But would their union survive when love puts them to test? Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai…Ajab Sa Risk Haistarring Sukirti Kandpal and Gaurav S Bajaj, answers these very questions. The show will premiere on 22nd April 2013, and will air every Monday to Friday at 10PM on Life OK.

Simran is a modern, dynamic, independent young woman settled in Singapore who keeps detractors at bay to choose the life she wants. Rajveer, her beau to be, is a rustic but determined individual, hailing from a conservative family in rural Haryana. The two are complete antithesis of each other and get off to an edgy start, hating the sight of each other. But as is said, opposites attract, and their hate too eventually turns into love.

Will Rajveer's conservative family accept Simran's modern views? Will a traditional family put up with Simran's modern outlook? Or will Simran forego her beliefs for her love?

The story traces the journey of Simran, the young no nonsense girl, resolute in winning her love back and how she tackles difficult situations to win a place in the hearts of her traditional sasuraal.

Commenting on the show, Ajit Thakur, General Manager, Life OK says, "After introducing a host of innovative and interesting concepts on Television, we now bring to our viewers a beautiful love story, Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hain…Ajab Sa Risk Hain. Staying true to our promise of providing meaningful entertainment, this show also blends great narrative with fantastic entertainment. The show will be a heady mix of comedy, romance and entertainment for our viewers."

Along with Sukirti and Gaurav, the series also stars Arun Bali in a prominent role.  Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hain…Ajab Sa Risk Hain, produced by Siddhant Cinevision brings together a fresh new cast and a fresher take on love stories.

Catch the romance on Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hain…Ajab Sa Risk Hain, 22nd April onwards, every Monday to Friday at 10 PM, only on Life OK

Singapore shoot was tricky for Kaisa Yeh... team

IANS Apr 20, 2013, 03.34PM IST

A new love story titled "Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai - Ajab Sa Risk Hai" is set to go on air soon, and a portion of it has also been shot in Singapore. Lead actor Gaurav Bajaj credits director Imtiaz Punjabi for shooting in the foreign location on a tight schedule and budget.

"The experience in Singapore was like... we knew how many scenes we had to shoot there and we were running short of dates. We had to finish the whole schedule and just two of us artists (me and Sukriti Kandpal) were there, and stayed there for 15 to 16 days. You take loan to shoot abroad and you are lacunate from all sources and resources," Gaurav said here Friday at the launch of the show.

"The support we got from our director Imtiaz Punjabi... he helped us in those conditions. We used to get up at 4 a.m and then do the make-up, it was (a) full outdoor (shoot). So, he single-handedly handled all the situations there. The person acted like a producer and everything," he added.

While the show's leading lady Sukriti was earlier seen in Zee TV's " Rab Se Sona Ishq", Gaurav was a part of Colors' show " Uttaran."

"Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai - Ajab Sa Risk Hai" goes on air April 22 on Life OK.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-04-20/tv/38692831_1_new-love-story-kaisa-yeh-ishq-hai-uttaran

Lot of TV girls can€™t carry western look: Sukirti

Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN Apr 20, 2013, 01.29PM IST

Sukirti Khandpal rose to fame with Star One's Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani after which she was seen doing an NRI character in Zee TV's Rab Se Sona Ishq. However, once again the actress will be seen portraying the same NRI character in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai.

Interestingly, the beautiful lass has a different view behind opting for such characters. "Firstly my NRI character from Rab Se Sona Ishq is far different from the character in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Secondly, I think lot of TV girls can't carry western look. Even I have seen them personally; I mean I have seen very few who can actually fit in the definition of looking NRI. They are good as Indian beauty in their own characters but not in carrying a western look."

"Thirdly, Makers don't have much choice for such characters on TV. I am not saying I am the only choice but there are very less options," observes Sukirti.

We wish Sukirti for her stint and hope she defines the fine line between her previous NRI character.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-04-20/tv/38692072_1_nri-zee-tv-sukirti-khandpal

At 26, Gaurav is set to have an arranged marriage

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Apr 21, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Actor will tie the knot with fiancee Sakshi Shhorwani later this year

Actor Gaurav S Bajaj has more than one reason to smile. The actor's also beaming from ear to ear because of a certain development on the personal front. All of 26, Gaurav is engaged to 24-year-old Sakshi Shhorwani and will tie the knot on December 10, this year. His 'rokka' took place on December 21 last year.

Says the actor, who will be seen in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai...Ajab Sa Risk Hai, "I am very close to my parents. They are very progressive. I stay in a joint family and most of them have had love marriages. But I was sure right from the beginning that I'd go in for an arranged marriage. My parents used to tease me saying that I'd return home with a girl one day. But I had an invisible barrier around me and never allowed any girl to breach it." He adds, "My parents were happiest on the day. My father and Sakshi bond really well. My folks tell me that she is a replica of my mother and I have never loved a woman other than her. As a ritual, every Valentine's Day, I give my mother a gift. This year, I gifted similar presents to my mother and Sakshi."

Talking about his ladylove, Gaurav, who was also seen in Uttaran, says, "Sakshi is from Indore, my hometown. She is doing her BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration) and is also pursuing interior designing. She is genuine, understanding, positive and straightforward. She has accepted me the way I am. I am a hardcore non-vegetarian while Sakshi has quit non-vegetarian food. Yet, she's cool about cooking non-veg dishes for me."

Do they miss the spark that couples in love marriages share? "No way," says Gaurav. The two make every occasion special for each other. While Sakshi sends her man a bouquet and a personal card every week, Gaurav rushed back to Indore to ring in Sakshi's birthday on January 29. He decorated a garden all by himself to make it look like a flowerbed. "It's a special relationship and I love every moment of it," he signs off.

'Life OK' plans for dramatic opening episode of New Show "Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai, ajab Ka Risk Hai "

Siddhanth Cinevision producers of Life OK's new show, "Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai – ajab Ka Risk Hai" have planned to open their show with an interesting episode filled with drama and joy. Starring Gaurav S Bajaj and Sukriti Kandpal in the main leads, the show has veteran actor Arun Bali playing the role of Dadaji in the show.

The inaugural episode of the show will start with, Dadaji's birthday celebrations going on in full swing, with everybody singing and dancing. But their happiness is cut short when a police team arrives in the midst of the celebrations in order to arrest Dadaji.

But the twist in the tale will come with the police having to return empty handed and the celebrations being continued as before. What is the reason behind the the arrival of the police team and why they had to return without arresting Dadaji? To watch the answers do remember to tune in to this latest offering from Siddhanth Cinevison From This 22nd April At 10:00 PM Only On Life Ok.

http://starplusnews.wordpress.com/2013/04/03/life-ok-plans-for-dramatic-opening-episode-of-new-show-kaisa-yeh-ishq-hai-ajab-ka-risk-hai/#more-3709

Sukirti to don Indian and Western look in her new show

Sukirti Kandpal who plays Simran in Life OK's latest love saga Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai…Ajab Sa Risk Hai talks about her new show and how her fans will love her character.

Friday, April 19, 2013 | 6:59:52 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   162 Comments  |  8626 Views

About the show and my character – It is a love tale of two individuals who get together by fate, fall in love and true to the belief of love know no boundaries as they decide that their affection for each other will help them battle all odds and win over Rajveer's (played by Gaurav Bajaj) family. I play a modern, dynamic, independent young woman settled in Singapore who is pampered by her father. She falls in love with Rajveer who comes from a very conservative family in rural Haryana. Their hate at first sight soon turns into love and Simran decides to come to Haryana. I speak Hindi as my father in the show has been shown to be a Punjabi. In real life, I am from Bihar and have done a Bihari show and since I am a North Indian I can speak Haryanvi too.

I chose the show because – It shows me in both in a very Indian Haryanvi look and in a very Western look too and as an actor I can be seen in both the extremes which is not always possible in a single show. It's a character which I will have to work hard on and it comes naturally to me. I think it is a fresh show and I am at an age when I would want to do young shows. There are hardly any youth based channels left and thus too less of youth centric shows so I think it is not only my genre but also because I fit into it. I have lots of energy in me and I relate to the youth so much and probably after 4-5 years I may not relate so much to them so I think it is very natural for me to do this show now. After a certain age my ideas, my habits, my dress sense might change so this is what I want to do now and I am very comfortable in the western look which I have in real life and at the same time I am very comfortable in the Haryanvi look too.

For my Fans – I think it will be good for my fans to see me like as a bubbly, outgoing character. I don't want my fans to think I am taking up a regressive show. A lot of other actresses do many other shows which are far more regressive. Talking about Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai… Ajab Sa Risk Hai, I would like to say that eventually I will be seen in a very different look. The clothes I wear, the hair, accessories everything will be very modern. Also Simran, my character gets married for love, she doesn't marry to change herself. She is not changing herself… this is just an exterior change, it is just from outside and she doesn't change her personality. She is not taking a step back but she is taking a step forward in her life. She says marriage is an institution and she has herself chosen the person to marry. I don't believe that girls should make unnecessary adjustments but then there is something like mixing and gelling with people. She has been born and bought up abroad and she is not taking a step back because she is definitely not going to be scared or intimidated so she will try to educate Rajveer's family in a certain way. They have a limited mentality and it will take time for them to open up

Bollywood is too far away – Right in the middle of Pyaar ki Ek Kahaani… I represented India at the Miss India World Wide, 2011 pageant in Dubai and managed to be one of the top 10 contestants and even won the title Miss Bollywood Diva. However, it did not get me anything, it was just pure fun. Immediately after the pageant I was offered Bengali films but Hindi films are an eventual progression as it is. Also on TV if you are a known face, you get work very quickly whereas Bollywood is a process in itself and you have to understand everything.

On resembling Kangana – I have been told that I do look like Kangana Ranaut and for me it is just a resemblance and nothing else. I always had curly hair since I was a kid and I always looked like this and suddenly one fine day people start comparing you with someone. I think it is very difficult when there is any obvious comparison and I don't take pride in any such comparison. I am a very different person and have an amazing personality and don't get overshadowed by anyone.

Seema Khot Mattoo

Gaurav S Bajaj plays Dhol in his upcoming show!

Gaurav S Bajaj will be seen playing the dhol in a sequence of his upcoming show Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajaab Sa Risk Hai...

Thursday, April 18, 2013 | 5:42:55 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   38 Comments  |  25986 Views

The handsome Gaurav S Bajaj who will be seen playing the male lead role in Life OK's upcoming show Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajaab Sa Risk Hai, shares his experience of playing Dhol in one of the Marriage cum Baisakhi sequence in the show.

Baisakhi is a harvest festival and also marks the birth of Khalsa. This festival is celebrated with enthusiasm and excitement in Punjab regions by the Sikh community. We also saw the celebration of this season in many of the ongoing shows, and we will see this celebration in the upcoming show Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajaab Sa Risk Hai. Our sources confirmed the news saying that there was an sequence of Baisakhi shot where Gaurav will be seen playing Dhol.

On the same we got in touch with Gaurav S Bajaj to share his experience during the sequence, and he said, "When you see someone playing Dhol you really enjoy it but when the same Dhol weighing 12 kgs hangs over your neck and you have to play it then it becomes very difficult. I totally respect the people who play Dhol, as it is a very difficult task holding it over your neck and playing it for hours continuously."

Further he added saying, "I enjoyed the sequence a lot. I knew how to play Dhol but not as well as the professional so I have just tried to make the sequence look as natural as possible."

Hope the viewers enjoy this sequence as well the show. The show soon will be seen on air on Life OK.

Krishma Solanki.

Shooting in Singapore was not easy for "Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai..." team

Posted by: Girija Narayan
Updated: Monday, April 22, 2013, 11:16 [IST]

A new love story titled Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai - Ajab Sa Risk Hai is set to go on air soon, and a portion of it has also been shot in Singapore. Lead actor Gaurav Bajaj credits director Imtiaz Punjabi for shooting in the foreign location on a tight schedule and budget.

"The experience in Singapore was like... we knew how many scenes we had to shoot there and we were running short of dates. We had to finish the whole schedule and just two of us artists (me and Sukriti Kandpal) were there, and stayed there for 15 to 16 days. You take loan to shoot abroad and you are lacunate from all sources and resources," Gaurav said here Friday at the launch of the show.

"The support we got from our director Imtiaz Punjabi... he helped us in those conditions. We used to get up at 4 am and then do the make-up, it was a full outdoor shoot. So, he single-handedly handled all the situations there. The person acted like a producer and everything," he added.

While the show's leading lady Sukriti was earlier seen in Zee TV's Rab Se Sona Ishq, Gaurav was a part of Colors' show Uttaran.

Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai - Ajab Sa Risk Hai goes on air April 22 on Life OK.

IANS

Story first published: Monday, April 22, 2013, 10:31 [IST]