Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai Article Archives - Page 14

mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Gaurav Bajaj inks his wife's name on his ring finger!

Gaurav Bajaj inks his wife's name on his ring finger!

As a gratitude of love Gaurav Bajaj inks his wife's name Sakshi on his ring finger.

Gaurav Bajaj rose to fame with Star Plus' Sapno Se Bhare Naina. Soon after then he was seen in Life OK's Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai opposite Sukirti Kandpal in a desi look.

Being on a sabbatical and enjoying his quality time with his wife Sakshi, Gaurav recently got inked Sakshi's name on his ring finger.

When asked Gaurav about his new craze he says, "Yes I have inked a tattoo on my finger. It is my wife Sakshi's name. Her actual name is Sakshi but we have a ritual of changing the bride's name after marriage so everybody at my place calls her Vanshika but I have inked her actual name that is Sakshi."

"I don't have any particular reason, I have thought of doing it and I did. It was occasional," he adds.

What is keeping Gaurav busy these days? He answers, "I am busy in the preparation of Ganesh Chathurti as this time it's going to be special. I am also busy in meetings for shows but this time I am being choosy, I want to pick something very challenging. I hope Bappa will fetch a good role soon (laughs)".

He concludes by passing a beautiful message to his fans, "I wish everyone a blissful Ganesh Chathurti."

Phalguni Sharma

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mire220 thumbnail

In Pics: Television celebrities gather at Suyash Rai's music album, Khushnuma' launch

Kiran Jain  

Television actor Suyash Rai is all set to make his singing debut with his music album titled Khushnuma. This album will feature him along with his long time girlfriend Kishwer Merchant, who is well known television actress too.

At the launch of his music album Khushnuma, many popular television celebrities including Gia Manik, Vishal Singh, Ada Khan, Dimple Jhangiani, Gaurav Chopra, Ravi Dubey, Sargun Mehta, Apoorva Agnihotri,  Shilpa Agnihotri, Niaa Sharma, Urvashi Dholaki and many more gathered  to give their best wishes to this lovely couple.

Excitedly Suyash says, "Khushnuma is something which I had dreamt of long time back and I am happy that finally this day has come. My music album is launched by music composer Sajid Ali from Sajid-Wajid fame. My friends from television industry have supported me a lot and it feels proud to see all of them together at my album launch."

In Pics: Television celebrities gather at Suyash Rai's music album, Khushnuma' launch

Edited by mire220 - 26 August 2014 at 1:27am
mire220 thumbnail

Popular TV actresses all set to pose for the Calendar shoot!

Each year the Telly calender features popular faces of television and this year it is no different. This year beautiful faces like Vrushika Mehta, Srishty Rode, Krystle Dsouza, Additi Gupta, Sukirti Kandpal, Tina Dutta, Divyanka Tripathi, Nia Sharma and more will be shooting for the calender.

While these actresses are yet to pose for the shoot, they seemed quite excited for the shoot which will be held in Jordan. Thus for their shoot, telly town's actresses graced the occasion to pick the right attire for the shoot. It was a moment to meet their fellow actors and greet them as they hardly get a chance to meet each other and it is difficult to find all of them under one roof so it was a beautiful sight to see beautiful faces all together.

Apart from selecting clothes they all were happy to celebrate Rubina Dilaik's birthday. They all celebrated her birthday (26th August) by cutting a cake.

Its quite nice to see that get together!

pls comment guys !!!

mire220 thumbnail

Sukirti Kandpal wishes her journey could have last longer in the Big Boss house

Posted On 06 Oct 2014

Sukirti Kandpal is the latest contestant to get eliminated from the Big Boss house and she didn't expect to get eliminated from the Big Boss house so soon.

The actress said,"Big Boss was a wonderful experience but I had hoped my journey would have lasted a little longer.May be I couldn't provide the entertainment as other contestants."

Sonali had directly nominated Sukirti Kandpal using her special power given by Big Boss.On asking her that does she think Sonali was the cause of her ouster she said,"I have no grudge against anyone and overall I am happy with the experience of Big Boss."

Glam Capture wishes Sukirti Kandpal all the best for her future endeavors.

IANS India

:)
mire220 thumbnail

Ex-contestants enjoy their gala time at Deepshkiha's bash!

Ex-contestants enjoy their gala time at Deepshikha's bash!

The eliminated contestants of Colors' popular show Bigg Boss 8 had a reunion at Deepshika Nagpal's house.

While a few inmates are still locked up in the house and vying for the title of Bigg Boss, on the other hand the eliminated contestants are enjoying their gala time together as they are enjoying  Deepshikh's bash.

Yes, we are talking about the ex-contestants of Bigg Boss 8, Deepshika Nagpal, Soni Singh, Sukirti Kandpal, Natasa Stankovic, Sushant Divgikar all these ex-housemates recently gathered together and partied to the fullest.

Tellybuzz contacted these ex-inmates to know about their bonding with each other and here are they sharing the same -

Deepshika Nagpal says, "Being with someone 24x7 builds a longtime relationship. I made a group of Bigg Boss gang through which we stay in touch and keep discussing about the show. I was nostalgic to meet all of them after a long time and hugged them. We met on a weekend and watched 'Weekend Ka Vaar' together, even my husband Kaishav Arora met all of them and it was reliving for me to meet them back."

When asked about the eliminated inmates Minissha Lamba and Arya Babbar who were missing from the team, she avers, "Minissha was out of town and we asked Arya to come directly from Lonavla but he wanted sometime to settle down as he had just left the house."

"There is one man playing dirty games in the house and he is Punit Issar, I don't think he is playing good," says Deepshikha as she talks about the contestant who is playing a smart game in the house.  

The another ex-contestant is beautiful Sukirti Kandpal who says, "We partied on Saturday night at Deepshika's house, we ate, danced and had lot of fun. We all spent a good quality time together after the Bigg Boss house. We have Whatsapp group through which we stay in touch and we regularly keep chatting on it. If I have to answer about a person who will win the game then it will be Diandra Soare or Upen Patel."

Keep reading this space for latest updates about your favorite actors.

Aakruti Damani

;):)
mire220 thumbnail
I like travelling and reading books - Sukirti Kandpal

I like travelling and reading books - Sukirti Kandpal

TellyBuzz brings to you the Sunday Celebrity Slam Book section with Sukirti Kandpal.

Beautiful actress Sukirti Kandpal who was seen in Colors' popular show Bigg Boss 8, spared time to answer our slam book questions.

Birthday: November 20

Nickname: Suku.

Sun Sign: Scorpio.

Hometown: Nanital.

Describe yourself: I am very independent, bubbly and a talkative girl.

Strength: My confidence and my fans.

Weakness: Shopping and spending time with my pets.

What can easily impress you: Intelligence and style.

Hobbies: Watching television, travelling, reading books and taking my dogs for a walk.

You are crazy about: Jewelry.

A cloud nine moment for you: Yet to come.

Do you believe in destiny: No.

Song you are humming these days: Love dose of Honey Singh.

Any TV show you follow: USA Master Chef, House and Bigg Boss 8

An unforgettable day of your life: Yet to come.

Describe your daily routine in short: I get up at 10'o clock, have Aloe vera juice and fruits, and sit with my mother and talk. Then around 4'o clock I have my tea and then I go out to meet my friends. At 8.30 pm my brother and I go to the gym, then come back have dinner and again go out with friends and by 10.30 I am off to bed.

What's your favorite pass time during your free time on the sets: I Google about destinations that I want to visit and then mostly chatting on Whats app.

Favorite hangout place in Mumbai: Taj Lands End.

Crazy fan encounter so far: I went for an event to Jodhpur, there was one girl who was trying to meet me and started crying and following my car when I left from the place. Then I saw a letter that she had kept in my car, I stopped the car and met her. That was the craziest incident which I remember as of now.

Best compliment ever received: I am a genuine person.

Your inspiration: Julia Roberts.

You're incomplete without: My phone and Lipstick.

Message to your fans: Please wait for my next venture and will try to live up to their expectations. I love them all.

Aakruti Damani

;):)

Edited by mire220 - 9 years ago
mire220 thumbnail

Is it Holi or World Cup for TV actors?

We ask TV actors, what will they prefer to do, watch the World Cup match or play Holi!

The level of excitement and enthusiasm will be a notch higher as today its Holi, the festival of Colors as well as the most awaited World Cup Match between India and West Indies. e quizzed actors, about what they would like to do watch the match or play Holi.

Here are they answering -

Sukirti Kandpal who was last seen in Bigg Boss 8 says,

"I would watch the match and then play Holi."

Gaurav S Bajaj who was last seen in Life Ok show Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Ha says,

"Though I am not a match freak but I like watching it at some occasions. Our plan is to play Holi while watching match, also we have arranged to play Holi at a place where we can watch match as well." 

Phalguni Sharma

do comment guys!!!

Sukirti and Gaurav in one article ;):) 

Edited by mire220 - 08 March 2015 at 12:47pm